Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
February 26, 2021

Has great customer service. A bit expensive, but I suppose they all are. Difficult to get google seller ratings but great for product reviews.

Golden Eagle Farms
February 9, 2021

The app is amazing. The only issue I have is that sometimes the app freezes and elements won't load so I have to refresh the page somewhat frequently. Amazing product outside of that!

DND Alchemy
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Stamped.io replied February 10, 2021

Hello DND Alchemy,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

The dashboard has been optimized by our developer to work well on all browsers and devices and you should not be experiencing any load or interface issues.

If you are still facing any of the mentioned issue, we recommend writing in to our support team who will assist you with resolving it (hello@stamped.io)

January 25, 2021

i cant see my logo on my forms, there is no tutorial nor support. I recommend due to the fact its the easier one, but high prices

Boka Studio
Estonia
Time spent using app: 9 months
Stamped.io replied January 26, 2021

Hello Boka Studio,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

We have checked on your account and the store logo is showing up well in the settings & email template. Could you kindly contact our support team via email if you are still facing any issue with the setup? (hello@stamped.io)

We do have a comprehensive knowledge base on each features and settings of Stamped.io, which you can find in the following URL: https://help.stamped.io

Our support team is also available 24/7 to assist you with any queries :)

January 22, 2021

Easy to se app and simple to install. Great for anyone starting a new Shopify store. A couple features were missing from the free plan that would have made it amazing to have but overall really happy. Looking forward to have integrations capabilities when I upgrade my plan.

Coffeestry
January 19, 2021

Fantastic app. I have one question, is it possible to display customer reviews on the collection pages? It seems they are only shown on the product page. Many thanks

Muzmasks
Time spent using app: 4 months
Stamped.io replied January 19, 2021

Hello Muzmasks,

Thank you for your review and feedback!

Yes it's possible to display the star rating badges in the collection pages as well, which will require manual installation using the following guide: https://help.stamped.io/article/142-main-reviews-widget---installation-setup

I see that our support team have assisted you with setting up the badge, please do let us know if you require any further assistance with the setup :)

January 19, 2021

Nice app. Simple to set up and use. Pushes reviews to social media which is cool. You can change the date that review requests are sent to customers and re-send emails as well.

In Tandem Clothing
Edited March 22, 2021

I think Stamped is a great review system. I am using the free plan and it has all the basic features that a brand new online business needs. It is perfectly synced with shopify and you can easily customize your request emails. Absolutely recommended for both small and bigger businesses.

Gipron Poles
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 31, 2020

it's a good app, very responsive customer service. It lacks a little in robustness, even for the more expensive plans

ANATO
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Stamped.io replied January 2, 2021

Hello ANATO,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

Our pricing plans have been crafted to suit businesses on all levels, and each plan contains revenue-generating features which will definitely be useful for the growth of your store.

Our support team is always available, so do feel free to email us at hello@stamped.io should you require assistance with selecting the plan most suited for your store, and if you would like to share more about the robustness which you are looking for :)

December 17, 2020

I have recently started to use stamped.io review and reward modules, and so far things are looking promising. A lot of nice features available, and largely self-explanatory and accessible, even for someone without coding experience. A few areas of possible improvement, but I need to have more experience with the app to understand how valuable it is for my user experience. Support has been very helpful and quick to resolve issues.

Coffee Greens
Denmark
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited December 9, 2020

I like the many options this app provides and the prompt reply and help from their service team. This is so far the only review app I found that has video reviews and it will definitely add more value to my business.

Rejumee