Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Product reviews & rating app, photo reviews, referrals, NPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Flomentum

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This has been a great review plateform for us. My only wish is that Stamped would make a way where you can send a link to a customer that includes video upload. Right now it is a comment only. Even just an email option to request video only would be nice.

FitGrit by Cosmo Traders Inc.

We use this app to get reviews on our website. The app is user friendly and the support team is quick in responding to queries and questions. All new features are usually only with upgrades, which is fair but there should be a trial period to test those features without immediately upgrading.
Overall pretty satisfied with the App.

Braaaaaapp

Location Portugal
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app works great, and I've really been enjoying how everything is working. However, I can't do a 5-star review because, sadly, the customer support, although able to reply fast and nicely, was not as helpful as one would hope in this day and age. I had a question to which they replied very fast and nicely but neglected to say that solve was not available for all plans. That lack of vital information would've saved me time preparing every step the customer service advised, as it would've saved them (Stamped.io) time in back and forward with emails trying to understand why it wasn't working until it was pointed out it was not for all plans. That was my experience; you may have a different one, still, that says nothing about the app itself, which has been working great so far. 5 stars on the app, 3 on the customer service.

Strik med Henni - shop

Location Denmark

I am using the free version of Stamped.io and it really has a lot of great features. I really like that I can send out emails to the customers that make it easy for them to leave a review straight from their inbox. It is also easy to schedule. I love that it clearly states when a review is from a verified customer. I am not completely satisfied with the localization features. You cannot fully customize every word everywhere, and there are a few mistakes making my Danish website look a little unprofessional. That is why I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

LiZZOM

Location United Arab Emirates

Hi , I really like the app. It serves our purpose. Is there an option to manually send the request to review through our app. It will help us get more reviews for our products for people who do not buy from our website but from other resources. Thanks

Zizira

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app delivers as promised. Collecting reviews is cheaper and easier! It would be nice if we could send out custom NPS requests, though

The Curl Haven

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I had an issue with the review section on my site and the team helped me out and resolved the issue . They were easy to work with. I don’t like that I couldn’t edit it myself though.

Organic Basics

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 years

Stamped support is very quick and helpful. The app reflects the description in the app store. There is some room for improvement in the UI. I would love it if we had more control over it as developers.

Vintage Shopper

the setup is pretty straightforward, but you will likely have to insert code to get the UI elements displayed. Not ideal if the theme updates, as as far I know the code will get removed. The support was responsive and comprehensive.

Infrequently Found

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

so far its been working great! fast and helpful response when support is needed. Still need time to explore more and experiences it but liking it so far even in the free version.