Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Spinalis Chairs Canada & USA

Great App For Product Reviews, helped us to collect more reviews from our new customers and publish old reviews from FB on our new website! HIghly recommend.

Fable

We are very happy with the app. The integration on our website works really well and the team is really helpful and always responds quickly.

Shop Indoor Golf

Great app that helps our business build trust with our customers. Automates the review collection process. Additionally the support team is fantastic.

BLACK LIGHT CANDLES

Great Support team & customer service. Have collected over 200 reviews with this App. Will continue to use this App

Dr. Killigan's

This is a great review app. there are a lot of features and different ways to customize things. Support is also really great even though we are on a basic plan.

Plastic-Free Home & Living

Definitely the best product review app out there! I've been using them for 3 years now and they've without a doubt increased my sales. I've also just moved country and had to change shop name and address, and they seamlessly integrated to the new site so I didn't lose them. Great customer service and the list goes on. Thank you! Well worth the expense!

THE DANCESOCKS

We love Stamped.io. Always go above and beyond with customer support and technical assistance. The app works great, the email feature for customers works wonderfully. Thank you so much!

House of Anasa

Salem was great, and moved the review section to where I wanted it on my website. Really pleased with the app so far!

SKINKOREE

J'utilise cette application depuis plusieurs mois et je la trouve très bien. L'équipe a également été très réactif et d'une grande aide lors d'un soucis d'affichage des avis.

Apothecary & me

I really like this app, most of all I thought there were some limitations but spoke to the support and they sorted it out straight away! Great service!