Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Adacus Finch General Store

Just got my first review on my shopify site and the app worked as advertised! So far so good! Would recommend for sure!

sundays-er

Customer support was amazing, replied very quick and super useful! I would highly recommend for sure!

COVRY

This is a great app for collecting product reviews. They have the best customer service- always helpful and prompt!

CRAFTY JERKS

Great app, the best customer feedback integration we found and a great free plan!
The premium functionalities look amazing as well but the price goes up quite a lot - hopefully we will afford them in the future!

Farm Field Table

Stamped.io is simply the best review and loyalty app available. My only complaint is that I didn't switch from Yotpo sooner.

Reel Fishy Apparel

The customer service on this app is awesome! They get back to you very quickly by email and helped me make some changes on my new Shopify theme... 5 stars!

Chics Trimmer

Really clean looking app, looks great on my shopify store, definetly the best review app I have used.

Bellissimahairtools.com

I chose this App as it allowed in email reviews. The installation and set up process was very simple, and support was very responsive when I needed it a little bit of help.

Home Muscle Co.

Excellent customer service. Great value for the basic plan I am currently using. Would highly recommend.

Common Fibers

Working great so far! Thanks for making an awesome app! Very customizable and easy to use. Keep it up!