Stamped.io Reviews ‑ Reviews

Stamped.io Reviews ‑ Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect Product reviews, site reviews, and photo/video reviews

The Mariposa Collection

I recently installed this app and the set up has been very smooth and straight-forward. I also had a query and the customer service team were extremely efficient and helped me find a solution very quickly. I'm looking forward to seeing how the app works now

Storetrendingcom

Very easy to use compared to other review apps. Our store sells high quantities of small products, so my only complaint is that we had to upgrade to the premium plan in order to be able to request reviews from the majority of our customers in a specific month.

Hermosa Iceland

Great support. Some minor issues but the support responds really fast. The emails + discount work well to get reviews.

Funkits

The app could be a lot easier to use, the onboarding could be more seamless with default best practices, and the design could be made more modern, but the functionality and the customer service is top notch. Big improvement over the default Shopify reviews and I highly recommend it.

Gift Moments

Good app, thankfully this app exists to send review invites, something shopify review app should have. But fab app though little expensive.

Teas Com Au 2

Easy to use with a fantastic set of features. Save me using several apps install.

Goodnessme Box

We have been using Stamped for the last couple of months and I am super impressed not only with the app but with the team behind Stamped and how responsive and helpful they are. No matter the question I have they are happy to help and very quick to get back to me. I really like the features as well, as we really needed custom questions for our review forms which is something Stamped offers. Highly recommend!

Fbstore1800

wonderful app your review is too short. Enter a comment that is a t leasrt 30 charaterertes

Weenie Warmers

Tommy was VERY responsive to my issues when it didn’t seem like the app had recognized that I already had Product Reviews loaded on my store. I’m hoping that this app works as well as I think it will - it’s comforting to know that if I have any trouble or questions, there is someone there to help me. Thanks Tommy!

Coveredhead

limité pour la partie gratuite
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8