Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

by Stamped.io

Collect product reviews, site reviews, photos/video and Q&A

Brown Bag Wines

Thanks to Martin Widjaja who guided me clearly (and patiently too!) in solving an issue which I had faced for a while. Thank you!

The Blue Mahoe

I am currently using this app to gather review for my shopping site and the response is encouraging. Give it a try before you decide against it

November 10, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We do hope you'll come to love Stamped.io as many of our users do, and we look forward to receiving your review again once you've seen how easily you can collect, and display reviews all via one app for your business :)

fiordland

I just installed the app. It was super easy so thats great. I will review again once i see it in action.

November 10, 2019

Hi fiordland,

Thank you for your review and kind words and welcome to Stamped.io!

We hope you'll have a great time with us collecting UGCs for your business and we look forward to receiving your review again :)

Esthetic Embassy

Just started to build e-store and found this decent apps after doing some research from youtube and review. Not bad afterall.

November 9, 2019

Hello Esthetic Embassy,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We hope you'll have a great time collecting reviews and Stamped.io :)

THEMAGIC5

we're using this app to enhance conversion on product page and drive traffic to website. furthermore we've integrated stamped with smile, which works well but it would be great if the smile integration was a bit more intuitive.

October 9, 2019

Hey THEMAGIC5,

Thank you for your review and kind words!
We are really glad that you've picked Stamped.io as your app of choice for increasing UGCs for your store.
We hear your feedback regarding the Stamped+Smile.io integration, we will take this back to see how we can make the process easier for our users.
Thank you for your continued support!

Your Goods Central

Update: I finally got ahold of the correct person and they were able to get my issue resolved within a few hours. The issue turned out to not be a problem with my (product_id) data but a cache issue with their servers. Thank you very much for stepping in and figuring out what the real issue was and getting it resolved. You provided great customer service.

I've used this app for a while and the support used to be really good. I've had a issue for a week were reviews imported just don't show up on the product and if I search for the product_id I can't fined them. I've been emailing back and forth with support and they won't really look into the issue. just telling me that the reviews have been synced or sending me a document telling me how to reassign reviews to other products. The support for this app used to be great but once it starts taking over a week to get help its not use-full anymore.

October 4, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for your feedback!

Our team will be getting in touch with you shortly to rectify the issue you are facing with your reviews.
We realized that the reviews you've imported had incorrect product data (product_id), and hence the product isn't attached to the correct Products.
The issue has been resolved for ya as per our latest email to you :)

Our support team is always dedicated towards helping our users, and we will take your feedback seriously and check on our processes to manage our support more effectively :)

Thank you!

aphrodite-shop

We had some issues in the beginning but the the support team was very helpful and could fix every problem at hand. Overall we are happy with the app.

September 27, 2019

Hi aphrodite-shop,

Thank you for your review and kind words!
We are glad to hear that you like our app, our support team is happy to have been of help to you!
Stamped.io is dedicated to helping our users collect UGCs for their business, we hope that you'll continue to find Stamped.io to be a great asset to your business!

MAESO

Installed for a few months since - no reviews yet, but seems like a great app with good functions for now.

September 14, 2019

Hey Maeso,

Thank you for your review!
We are glad to be the app of your choice and hope that our app will continue to serve your store well!

Velochampion

A really useful app and have received a huge amount of customer feedback in a short space of time. Great app. I initially struggled to get the app working continuously, but contacted the support team and they were very helpful. Also imported my data from shopify reviews app too.

PurpleWishingGate.com

Easy to customize and setup. Automatic emails are great. Only issue is you need to do a fairly pricey upgrade to get the review rating to show on Google search.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11