Stamped.io Reviews

Stamped.io Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect Product reviews, site reviews and photo/video reviews

Vital Plan

We have just finished the setup process for Stamped.IO and while we initially had difficulty configuring the app on our own, we were delighted at the support teams timely responsiveness and help in making the app what we needed it to be. We have only set up the basic features so far, but are looking forward to seeing how the review collection process goes and hope to configure some of the additional bells and whistles like check-out comments in the future. Again, the support team has been awesome, but sometimes we felt like a nuisance (not because of them) with all of the questions and support tickets we send and would ideally like to be more self-sufficient with the onboarding process. We hope they'll continue to build their self-help and app user interface for more ease as they grow. Thanks for your help StampedIO and now that we're set up, let the reviews roll in :-)

The Iron Born

Good app so far and great support, Would like to be able to change avatar images in the future. Looking forward to seeing it work once my store is fully launch.

ChilliBOM

Loving this app so far, wish I had more time to explore its full potential but the automated reminders to customers has been a lifesaver and helped to get reviews onto the site rather than just emails back to our inbox

The Mariposa Collection

I recently installed this app and the set up has been very smooth and straight-forward. I also had a query and the customer service team were extremely efficient and helped me find a solution very quickly. I'm looking forward to seeing how the app works now

Storetrendingcom

Very easy to use compared to other review apps. Our store sells high quantities of small products, so my only complaint is that we had to upgrade to the premium plan in order to be able to request reviews from the majority of our customers in a specific month.

Funkits

The app could be a lot easier to use, the onboarding could be more seamless with default best practices, and the design could be made more modern, but the functionality and the customer service is top notch. Big improvement over the default Shopify reviews and I highly recommend it.

Treasure Studios Art

I love how the customer doesn't have to navigate away from their mail inbox to create the review - makes it easy for them!

Gift Moments

Good app, thankfully this app exists to send review invites, something shopify review app should have. But fab app though little expensive.

Teas Com Au 2

Easy to use with a fantastic set of features. Save me using several apps install.

Goodnessme Box

We have been using Stamped for the last couple of months and I am super impressed not only with the app but with the team behind Stamped and how responsive and helpful they are. No matter the question I have they are happy to help and very quick to get back to me. I really like the features as well, as we really needed custom questions for our review forms which is something Stamped offers. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8