Stamped.io Reviews

Stamped.io Reviews

by Stamped.io

Collect product and site reviews, photos/video review and Q&A

Based on 2070 reviews

IQ-Bed

I am installing it and it all looks great so far. 5 stars if my expectations are met. I am sure there will be another opportunity to leave a review soon. :-)

OnePureFox | organic toys and wooden toys

I found it tricky to install this app. But once I managed to install it, Tommy was great helping me to iron out any little problems.
Would recommend.

CPTCexam

UPDATE to: When I click the link from my email to approve a review on my mobile device the screen doesn't allow me to see the button to approve the review. Everything up to this point has been frustration-free!

You've responded there should be en Eye icon. There definitely isn't . If you want to email I can send you a screenshot. Thanks

Hey there,

There's an "eye icon" that when viewing the review on a mobile device, that will allow you to publish/unpublish a review.

Pave Tool Innovators

So far so good - this seems like a great feature so far. The app. dev. do their best at helping out. I wish I could call however. It can be a little frustrating not being able to call but most apps are like that.

Alpine Princess

I love the fact that you can send emails to customers asking for a review of the product they bought. Not loving the design (the yellow color doesnt fit with my store's design).

Hey there,

There's an option in Settings that allows you to customize the widget with a widget range of options such as the star colors.

Jacqueline Piotaz Switzerland

Expensive, but best app out there in terms of functionality + most amazing support! They answer fast and are always there to help

Wireless Place

I'd rather there also be a company feedback option as well. The current version only allows for product feedback.

Hey there,

There's an option in Settings that allows for Site Reviews (Net Promoter Score).

Fortress of Inca

We started using Stamped recently, and have found it very easy to use. There have been a couple of hiccups with syncing and design layout, but the customer support team at Stamped has been phenomenal at helping us work through these issues.

Homefield

The interface is lacking and left me confused on a few occasions. However, the customer support is top notch and with their help I am happy with the product. However, I wish it was easier to further customize the branding of emails.

Jade Black

Good product. Works well, has a few things that can be improved but overall i am happy with the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9