Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect Product Reviews, Photos/Videos Reviews, Q&A and UGC

Infrequently Found

so far its been working great! fast and helpful response when support is needed. Still need time to explore more and experiences it but liking it so far even in the free version.

Independent Goods

So far seems to work really well. I have only had two reviews since I launched the app, but the dashboard and setup were pretty straightforward.

Akira Beauty International

Our store use this app to encourage product reviews and incentivize customer to feedback. The UI is easy to use and support team works efficiently.

INEX Gear

Big offering. Most of it works. Some aspects I'm having trouble with. The support has been excellent.

YourHairMafia

This app is easy to use and i am enjoying it so far, i hope everything goes smoothly as i continue to use it

La Soñadora Beauty

Just started using this app!! hopefully is something I like. It love how easy they help you navigate through it.

thebryxxcollection

It would be nice if it was easier to add into my theme. I had a hardtime getting it to pop up on my website and also changing the background

Organic Basics

This app has its issues, but the customer support is friendly and tries their best to help out. It's also got a lot of features that we haven't even dug into yet.

KAY KAY LUXE

I really like the look of the app. It's not that user friendly in my opinion but customer service helped me a lot. I wish there was a way to chat with customer service vs sending emails back and forth.

NaughtySnackz

I havent use this app yet, but the specs are really tech savvy went thru with the demo just because and the simplicity is a plus for me. Off I go .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21