Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

Stamped.io Reviews & UGC

by Stamped.io

Collect and showcase reviews to build trust and boost sales

SoPure - Nature's Laboratory

Really great support and assistance - and the app is a great way to introduce rewards to your customers!

Vive Cosmetics

We had some problems with installation but received help from Lovell and the issue was handled right away. App working great now!

+351

I installed this app to start sending email automation to collect reviews and send coupons for the customers who interact. So far, so good, everything seems to be working correctly! There were some bugs while setting the whole thing up that made the process a little more slowly, but I instantly emailed the support who was super fast, helpful, and accurate in solving my problems. Would be good to have more attractive design solutions to show the reviews on the homepage of our website :)

7 Summits Snacks

It seems pretty good at first pass... a little bit complicated to customize everything when working through the helper, for instance, I have to go through the whole process to skip to the section I abandoned. I like the scheduling function and notifications.

PeaceGang Urban Streetwear

seems to be a really useful app for the time ive used it. would recommend for sure .......................

Bio Kids Qatar

I got the free version of the app. Love the idea. Its just very slow at saving changes to settings or doesn't save them at all. So I am sat there pressing save and then give up. Maybe its because of the free version-but not sure.

Charly

Amazing customer service! Always get a helpful response within a max of 30 min. The only thing that could be sped up a tad would be how quickly the review emails are sent out. they seem to go through a server and not directly to the customer so there is quite a long delay in sending the review email and the customer receiving it. Otherwise super happy with this app and the incredibly helpful team behind it

Fierce Lynx Designs

I've just started transitioning to Stamped.io for reviews. While there is no easy integration with my current platform, support has been very prompt and helpful with answering my questions and offering assistance. I'm not ready to give a full 5 Stars yet as the app hasn't been live on my site long enough to judge, but so far so good and I'll update this review when I've had time to use all the functionality properly.

More Birds

This app has helped us generate so many reviews! I love how customizable it is, from the triggers for sending emails to the email layout itself. It integrates so well with our site and the UI looks very sleek. I love that you are able to filter for certain star ratings and sort by most helpful, highest/lowest rating, etc. It's also been extremely helpful that this integrates with Google Ads! My only gripe with the app is the Marketing section, where you can convert reviews into shareable graphics for social media and your website. The concept is great but the execution is terrible. If you have any Adobe experience, this feels mind-numbingly rudimentary. Basic functionalities like rulers, snap-to and even undo/redo don't exist, making it really cumbersome to make even the slightest edit to their default templates. I would love it if the product title was a default text field on their templates! Unless Stamped rolls out some updates, you're better off creating these UGC graphics manually.

Mr Vitamins

Great customer service. The support team helped greatly with review migration from our Magento storefront > Shopify.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28