Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

by Stamped.io

Collect product reviews, site reviews, photos/video and Q&A

Rose and Shadow

I love this so far. I was using another app for a few years and this one presents so much better. However, I installed this due the option to integrate Etsy reviews as well, but that feature seems to be unavailable. I can't seem to find information as to if that is a plan specific feature or not.

January 17, 2020

Hello there,

We're glad to hear that Stamped.io is your review app of choice!

The Etsy Import feature is available on our Business plan and up currently, we do apologize for the lack of updates on the pricing plan as this feature is newly launched.

Simply reach out to our support team via hello@stamped.io if you have any queries regarding the Etsy import, we'll be glad to get them answered!

Thank you again, and we hope that you'll have a great time collecting UGCs with Stamped.io!

TOWL

So far so good! Stamped helped me get reviews from my former customers by emailing them a branded email and their customer service is great. The platform is really customizable too and easy to use. Some trouble importing from excel but they helped with that.

January 6, 2020

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We're glad to hear that Stamped.io is helping to gather reviews easily from your past customers for your store, we hope that you'll love Stamped.io even more when you see how easy it is to request and collect reviews with us!

We hear your feedback regarding our reviews import process as well.
As we know how precious the reviews are to our users, the import format has to be stringent to ensure that the data is well transferred and displayed accordingly.
We will take this back to see how we can further improve on the process for our users.

NorthSole

This app is great. Simple review form but good looking and easy for customers to submit. I would like it better if the reviews showed up higher on the product page - like just below the Buy button - instead of below the fold where a lot of people probably don't see them. But, still a great app.

January 4, 2020

Hey there Northsole,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We're so pleased that you found our review email feature to be user-friendly and simple for your customers to provide their reviews.

We hear your request to show the reviews higher up the product page, our team has assisted to install our star rating badge below the product title and when customers clicked on the star rating they will be redirect to the review widget :)

If preferred we can shift the placement of the review widget (on the desktop) below the product image for you as there’s an empty space and at the same time, making use of the space.

Our support team will reach out to you via hello@stamped.io to follow-up with you as well.
Thank you again, and we hope you'll have a great time collecting UGCs with Stamped.io !

Lucy's Cozys

I really like this app solicits reviews.. I would love it more if the pricing model was based on results. This would make it friendlier to small companies where you pay more as you grow

January 4, 2020

Hey there ,

We're glad to hear that you're liking our app, that's great!

Regarding our pricing plans, you'll find that Stamped.io subscription plans are priced very competitively amongst most reviews app out there.

Should you have any concerns or queries regarding our subscription plans or features, do reach out to us via hello@stamped.io, we'll be happy to provide you with more information and advise you accordingly!

D'IYANU

We've been using Stamped for 2 years for my store diyanu.com and have been quite happy with them. They provide the same functions as yotpo, but at a MUCH better price! Their support team is outstanding! Very helpful and responsive. The only issue I have is with the FB catalog that doesn't automatically update discontinued items no longer on the website.

December 21, 2019

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We're glad to hear that Stamped.io is a much better fit for your business, and we're glad to hear of your good experience with our support team.

Actually, we are able update discontinued items on the FB catalog and our team has reached out to you to assist with this :)

Thank you for your continued support and we hope that you'll have a great time collecting UGCs with Stamped.io !

Sensory Surroundings

This app is really easy to use and to customise to your stores brand. It's helpful to be able to set up and send a review email sequence to try and convert more customers who may not leave you a review first time. It also pulls in your products from Shopify and the emails look good. Only thing I could comment on for improvement would be that sometimes you have to follow the link in the email to leave the review if the form does not work in there. However, this is fairly minor, and all links work and everything looks professional. Also, really helpful to mention it has a free version which is great value. Highly recommend.

December 16, 2019

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We're glad to hear that you found Stamped.io to be a user-friendly and useful app for collecting UGCs for your store.

Our review request form and widget does have customization options for the buttons color which you can find in the settings, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at hello@stamped.io and we'll gladly assist you with getting the customization done!

We do hope you'll have a great time with Stamped.io collecting UGCs for your store!

Apostate Coffee Co

Reviews are an absolute must for social proof! Easy installation...would be better if it notified me when/if reviews are waiting to be approved. Especially early in business.

December 13, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We're glad to hear that you found Stamped.io to be an easy app to work with :)
We do have the review notification email function available, you'll find it in Settings> Customize> Reviews> Notifications.

Our team has reached out to you in an email to assist with getting this enabled :)

We hope that you'll have a great time with Stamped.io collecting UGCs for your business!

Habitual

While we are new customers and are just starting to use this app, we do feel like the customer support for the app is very good.
We were using this app in conjunction with another one and needed to display customer reviews. The 2 apps were not 100% compatible. The Stamped.io team was extremely persistent and supportive until they were able to achieve my desired results.
I feel they have a good product and the support makes using it an absolute pleasure.

November 30, 2019

Hello Habitual,

Thank you for your review and kind words.
We are glad to hear that using Stamped.io as a reviews app for your business is working out for you.

Stamped.io allows you to collect, moderate and display reviews all within one app which would be convenient for management of your UGCs :)

We hope you'll have a great time with us!

SimplyGood

Great review system and value add to my shopify store. Fantastic support team, fix all my issues and customisation in a few hours. Greatly appreciate their service and team.

November 30, 2019

Hey SimplyGood,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We are glad to hear that Stamped.io is bring value to your business, and our support team is happy to have been able to assist!
We hope you'll have a great time with us collecting UGCs for your store :)

Brown Bag Wines

Thanks to Martin Widjaja who guided me clearly (and patiently too!) in solving an issue which I had faced for a while. Thank you!

November 24, 2019

Hello Brown Bag Wines,

Thank you for your review and kind compliments towards our support staff, we appreciate it!

We hope that you'll have a great time with Stamped.io collecting UGCs for your store!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12