Stamped Product Reviews & UGC

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, video reviews & UGC

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ORILABO

Location Germany

Easy to use and nice looking. A nice addition to our shop and a good tool to increase customer confidence. Highly recommended

Tibet Shop Sydney

Location Australia

Great app. Good price. Easy to install. Support team gets back to you in a timely manner. Highly recommended if you are considering a reviews app.

Outdoorium

Love this app for gathering reviews so much better than what I was previously using. Perfect for building trust in your brand. Yet to explore its full potential and fully integrate how I would like it! I would like to upgrade to gain some of the additional features but for a new business and smaller business quite a big leap of faith even when using annual payment plan to save a bit! Personally an offer for an with additional amount of reviews for the first month would be handy to allow you to get those valuable reviews you missed out on before switching to this app - A trade of for the Free SMS which are only for US & CA for those of us that are not in either of those Countries!

Rokka&Rolla

Have been using Stamped for a while. We got into some issues but they helped resolve it. It did take some time for them to reply but they did get the issue solved.

April 6, 2022

Hey Rokka&Rolla team!

Thanks for your review.

We know there has been an increase in support wait times recently and we're expanding our team to help get that reduced.

I appreciate your patience and the time you took to leave such a great response here.

Have a great week :)

heyhair.co

I was having difficulties getting new reviews to properly show up in order and the rep Salem Badawi solved my problem immediately and placed a fix that should prevent it from happening again.

Lil Creations

I like how this app operates and to top it all it's FREE. It works perfectly. The only disadvantage I would say is that it only allows reviewing one product even if the customer has bought more than 1 product. It would be really awesome tool for new businesses.

Loaded Gun Kitchen

love this app, great support chat but only downside is it is not compatible with the variant app I am using. other than that love the look & feel + features of it.

nukebottle

Nice free app for reviews. There are many options. The only con is that I can't import reviews with pictures with the free plan. Thank you Salem for helping me with the configuration on my site.

Rossie Home®

Seriously one of the easiest review apps I've experienced so far. Now I will say I did have to manually add the liquid codes to both sites which weren't too hard. For one of my sites since the template hasn't been upgraded yet so the video tutorial made adding the code to that one pretty easy. Our second site which has an upgraded template did take some time to figure out where the codes should be placed, but I got there eventually. There needs to be a video guide for Shopify 2.0 templates.

Byte Biltong

Great App, takes a bit of work to install properly, but once installed it functions well and even the free version does more than I could have hoped for, will most likely upgrade soon

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29