Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

Stamped.io Reviews & UGCs

by Stamped.io

Collect product reviews, site reviews, photos/video and Q&A

MAESO

Installed for a few months since - no reviews yet, but seems like a great app with good functions for now.

September 14, 2019

Hey Maeso,

Thank you for your review!
We are glad to be the app of your choice and hope that our app will continue to serve your store well!

Velochampion

A really useful app and have received a huge amount of customer feedback in a short space of time. Great app. I initially struggled to get the app working continuously, but contacted the support team and they were very helpful. Also imported my data from shopify reviews app too.

PurpleWishingGate.com

Easy to customize and setup. Automatic emails are great. Only issue is you need to do a fairly pricey upgrade to get the review rating to show on Google search.

myTeaCherts

I like that it's a review app. My store is new and I haven't had any sales yet, so I can't comment too deeply. However, the set up is not very user friendly. The widgets and setting them up are tricky. The customer service, on the other hand, is excellent! They were able to help me get done what I was trying to do.

Ativo Skincare

Best customer service of all the apps we have. Had a small issue when we switched over and it was resolved within hours. I just wish it wasn't so expensive to collect some of the other data on higher plans.

Fight Tees

Very happy with this reviews app. One feature I would love to see is to automatically send review emails once an item has been marked as delivered by the carrier. Currently, to ensure my customers receive their review email on the day they receive their order I have to manually check all orders delivery status manually, the cross reference with the queue in the Stamped dashboard. This might not be easy to do but would save me an hour a day! Due to the variance in delivery times, simply setting a 10 day period doesn't work best for converting those emails to reviews.

Stratia

Stamped.IO was super easy to set up get live on our site.

Few things to note: their customer service team is super helpful, but really only available via email. They are super responsive and were very hands on in getting our first ever review platform live. We were able to import previous orders via Shopify (which they helped with) to jumpstart the reviews on products.

The only reason I am giving 4 stars is because you have to sometimes save things multiple times before they are live on the front end of your site. It's only been a few weeks, but for the price I would highly recommend!

July 3, 2019

Thank you for your review, Stratia!

It's really awesome that you found Stamped.io easy to set up and we're extremely excited that you decided on Stamped.io as your first reviews app!

Regarding the frontend changes to the display widget layout, it does take a couple of seconds (usually less than 1-2 minutes) to sync into Shopify's database before showing the updated settings.
Please do reach out to our support hello@stamped.io if you need any assistance with it, and we'll assists swiftly :)

Thank you once again, it's really much appreciated!

Máscara De Látex

This app has been very useful, the only thing I would improve is the dashboard, its kind of buggy, when it works 100% I'll change my review to 5 stars.

July 2, 2019

We actually have rolled out a new dashboard, so it's likely you're accessing the old one.

You can easily access it here:

If you've any questions please do email our support team at hello@stamped.io and we'll address your issue swiftly.

Thank you!

MARVEL Mobility Scooters

This has a lot of features for a free app. I like the fact that customers can post pictures and video.

Green Mountain Diapers

We do like this app for the most part, however it is a bit clunky in some ways. If you want to publish a review but not the photo submitted by the customer it appears to give you the option to do that, however the photo publishes along with the review even if one does not select "publish" on the photo. You are allowed to "delete" the photo, but that is not what I want to do. I want the photo kept in the app in case the customer wants to know why it wasn't published along with the review. It is also unclear exactly what the customer is seeing when you post a response to a review; do they receive an email? It is also difficult to figure out how to search review by keywords or items. All in all it is a very useful app; just has a few places to improve.

June 18, 2019

Hey Green Mountain Diapers!,

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback!

Just to clarify, there's actually an option available that you can unpublish the published photos without deleting them, so only the reviews get shown.

As for replying to reviews, you can choose to "Notify by email" to email customers of your reply, so customers will get an email when you've responded to their review.

Here's a guide: