Reviews (6,357)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to collect and showcase product reviews, photos, and videos. They commend its easy-to-use interface, simple setup, and customization features. The app integrates well with Shopify, offering various widgets and boosting conversion rates by providing customer reviews as social proof. The support team is noted for their quick and efficient responses. The app offers a useful free plan, with more features in the paid version. It's easy to install and facilitates straightforward email automation, providing valuable customer feedback.

March 18, 2017

This app is great and it is working very well. I have used it long enough to know it does work and gets reviews.

There are only a couple of issue I have because I want to manually change the recommended products and while I can do this without problem, the method is a little convoluted.

I would love to be able to select all the products I want to recommend from a list at one time. At the moment you have to search the product, click it, search for another ect.. adding them one at a time. Deleting existing products to recommend is the same - delete one at a time. This could be done so much simpler with a list and tick boxes.

Please refine this area of the app and it truly will be a 5 star app!

New Loops
November 29, 2017

Super app and easy to setup and use. The support received is also very good.

Scandi Interiors
Denmark
May 21, 2020

We are just starting to collect reviews as we build our brand and Stamped has been a great addition..

Southern Mug Coffee
Stamped.io replied May 24, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review!

We're glad that you're liking our app, and we hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof and drive sales :)

Edited November 21, 2019

Great review system and value add to my shopify store. Fantastic support team, fix all my issues and customisation in a few hours. Greatly appreciate their service and team.

SimplyGood
Singapore
Stamped.io replied November 30, 2019

Hey SimplyGood,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We are glad to hear that Stamped.io is bring value to your business, and our support team is happy to have been able to assist!
We hope you'll have a great time with us collecting UGCs for your store :)

October 1, 2020

Stamped support is very quick and helpful. The app reflects the description in the app store. There is some room for improvement in the UI. I would love it if we had more control over it as developers.

Organic Basics
Denmark
July 22, 2020

Ridin' Roads Boutique
Almost 4 years using the app
February 10, 2020

Having all my reviews in one place is so crucial. Stamped.io provides a seamless integration into multiple platforms.

New Bloom
Stamped.io replied February 11, 2020

Hey New Bloom,

Thank you for your kind review, we're glad to hear that Stamped.io is making it easy for you to manage and collect reviews from your customers easily via one app :)
We do integrate with many other apps and platforms so that our users can have seamless management of their business, and we hope that you'll enjoy collecting reviews together with us!

Edited July 2, 2020

No issue once its working on the web site, it just not very easy to understand how it all works or how to use it. It all a bit clunky and slow then can freeze, support is good.

Thanks for the reply to the review, but i think your missing what I'm meaning. In regards to you support set up it much improved since i last tried to use it, but it still needs a lot of work. Also you need to be able to save you own template on the Smart banners.

UPAN Australia
New Zealand
Stamped.io replied July 2, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback!

We’ve just checked your account on multiple devices and locations and the dashboard is loading instantly.

Once you’ve installed the app, every settings are already optimized for conversions (:

There’s also a simple guide that brings you through the important settings of the app as well and we’ll highly recommend going through it!

However we will reach out to you via email and to assist you further on this.

Thank you!

October 20, 2020

We use this app to get reviews on our website. The app is user friendly and the support team is quick in responding to queries and questions. All new features are usually only with upgrades, which is fair but there should be a trial period to test those features without immediately upgrading.
Overall pretty satisfied with the App.

FitGrit by Cosmo Traders Inc.
July 19, 2017

This app is most def a great app for any Shopify store owner. Having reviews on your store an awesome strategy for building trust and making sales.

Wlg99