Enorm Product Slider

Enorm Product Slider

by EnormApps

Create beautiful product sliders from collections in seconds

Vibrant Identity

Amazing app, just what we were looking for. Support was very helpful and did some customizations for us.

chaserbrand.com

great app, super easy to use. great customer service as well. The features are perfect for what we use it for, which is highlighting our new items in a UX friendly environment. highly recommend!

Boxgain

It's a great app! Much better and cleaner than any other slider app. Hands down.

Their support is awesome! They will be there if you need any help.

Iwillknowsoon

Their team is extremely supportive and super responsive, very satisfied with their solutions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tsav Kria

Great app,
Simple to use, and very fast support!

Trendylov

Very fast response. They also fixed several issues quickly.

Hickmet

This app achieved exactly what I wanted it to do on our store, displaying a rolling image carousel of all our most recent products right on our homepage.

I had some issues working out how to install the app on our store so emailed the Enormapps support team who despite being in the middle of an office move (which they emailed me to inform me about as it may cause a delay to them getting back to me) they promptly installed the app for me exactly as I had asked.

I would highly recommend this app to others and congratulate their support team on their communication and service.

Thanks, guys :)

Newportcruisers

Very nice app. Staff is helpful. Looks clean on my site

Redd Retro

Terrific app that does exactly what I needed, the Enormapps team set the whole thing up for me, they were really responsive and did a great job

Would highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to showcase their products. It's also easy to maintain

Nastyface

Great product, was just what I wanted and the support was beyond what I could have expected. The app was installed immediately. Great job!!