Enorm Product Slider

Enorm Product Slider

by EnormApps

Create beautiful product sliders from collections in seconds

Cool Cat Stuff Store

Excellent support. within minutes of sending an email they got back to me and set up the slider. Looks just like I wanted it.

Swanky Bazaar

Awesome! I contacted support and within two minutes of allowing them staff access my issue was resolved and the slider working beautifully! SwankyBazaar.com

Reginisblackstar

They stayed up all through the night to help me get my slider working. Very responsive, online some of the other app teams. Thanks Enormapps!

Tadabbur Books

The by Multiple Product Slider app by Enormapps has a very simple and user-friendly configuration interface.

The slider showcases my best selling products in an eye catching way so it's a great tool to bolster your store sales.

I was provided great and swift technical support when I requested for customized installation.

Khoikhoi

Loving this app so far! 5* for their best customer service. The response time is so impressive and they are always ready to help. Keep on keeping on. That's what it's all about.

Pina Elegance

Excellent service and excellent app. This is the app that we were looking to add to our page.

Alsharifbeaute

Looks nice in our homepage and the team are v responsive and helpful.

I recommend it.

Crackedegg

Like all their apps, Multiple Product Slider definitely does what it claims and more. The support is beyond excellent and will get back to you quickly, it takes hours not days to hear a response and they are more than happy to help you in any way they can. Not only that, but the app works great and gives my home page a very clean and professional look--exactly what I was looking for! All of their apps are amazing and top quality and I will forever be a customer!

Paperwhimsy

Exactly what I was looking for to add interest to our Featured Products. Love the look of the slider and the process of installing the slider on my home page, which I was challenged with, was quickly done for me by the folks at Enormapps. Their team is very responsive and helpful and on the ball. Another great app from these folks and worth every penny!

Luna Tide

I wanted to add products to my Shopify blog posts in a beautiful way and this app allows me to do this perfectly. At first when I installed it I was a bit put off by the styling but then I saw they offer free customization to fit your theme. They did a smashing job at making it match my theme perfectly! I've also used this app on my lookbook pages too now and will be using it in every blog post.