Warnify Pro Warnings

Warning popups on Add to Cart and Checkout

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

www.nikonservice-dresden.de

Location Germany

A very good support, we had a lot of problems with a purchased theme. the support has shown full commitment over several days, just great :). Very good app for messages and other creative things.

RadixShoes

Time spent using app 1 day

really helpful customer service. I had some issues but I reached them and they solved my problems so quickly

Barton Perreira

This app has been useful for us and is easy to use. When issues arise, customer service is very prompt to fix and support

Smilelove Canada

Great help even over weekends. The warning signs can be customized as well to your liking via css. Pretty good so far!

Moxi Shop

This app has really helped us communicate policies to our customers in a way that can't be overlooked, and their team has been very helpful in adding a customization that let us display multiple pop-ups consecutively.

Powerful Gear Official

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I would like to appreciate the Elastic Soft team for helping me solve the problem.

I experienced the problem related to size of my product. Some customers choose the wrong size/variant and proceed to checkout causing high return rate. I installed the app and it worked perfectly fine but it showed warning during the "checkout" action not "add to cart". I contacted the Elastic Soft team and they solved the problem in a few hours. Now it works perfectly fine and this is exactly what I need. Now customers are aware about the size/variant they are adding to the cart.

Definitely recommend this app.

Glamping Dome Store

Time spent using app About 9 hours

I was looking to add a note to checkout for the customers. Shopify will not let you do anything the checkout. So i used this app to get a pop up with my message. Worked out pretty good and support was fast and efficient!!! Recommended

BiMoo

I used this application to warn customers about a particularity of the product or for an additional delivery time. Very helpful

Rainbow Stash

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app saves my customers from confusion as they add fabric to their cart in ½ metre increments. Because I sell fabric by the ½ metre and Shopify doesn't allow for incremental sales it means when my customers add 1 to cart a pop up lets them know that 1 is equivalent to a half metre - It saves both the customer and me from amending sales because this wasn't clear and also saved me thousands of dollars to have my shop programmed to sell in increments. It is fantastic and works without a hitch - every order.

Done Interior by Noor Bin Eidan

Location Kuwait

The application developer is responding to the email and really tries to help and flexible so much with the user