Warnify: Product Warnings

Warning popups on Add to Cart and Checkout

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

DB Electronics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, works as expected. I use it to popup messages while adding certain products to cart. Easy setup! Recommend!

Louise Jean Jewellery

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent App! We made some changes to our site that changed the location of the cart button and the Support Team was super quick to respond and sorted out the issue immediately. Would highly reccommend.

Scissortail Gifts

Time spent using app 15 minutes

Perfect way to present disclaimers for certain products. Very easy to use. I only need one warning for now, but will most likely upgrade soon so I can do additional warnings.

Coffeefaction

This app is awesome. A must-have if you carry a product that you need to educate your customer before making a final purchase decision. The support team is also very helpful. When I had an installation and configuration issue, a test config was made for me, and all I have to do is copy and edit that test configuration to suit my need.

NOTIQ

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Wow! What an easy to use, quick to set up, and effective APP. I practically skipped the generous free plan so I may start using even the premium features. The support team was also fast and gracious to respond to a custom inquiry I made. I plan on using this APP for a long time to improve product communication and sales. Thanks again, Ihnat. Kudos to your team.

BUBLIBOX

Location Lithuania

The app and the way it works is very good and easy to use. Support is lightning fast and very helpful. 5/5

www.nikonservice-dresden.de

Location Germany

A very good support, we had a lot of problems with a purchased theme. the support has shown full commitment over several days, just great :). Very good app for messages and other creative things.

RadixShoes

Time spent using app 1 day

really helpful customer service. I had some issues but I reached them and they solved my problems so quickly

Barton Perreira

This app has been useful for us and is easy to use. When issues arise, customer service is very prompt to fix and support

Smilelove Canada

Great help even over weekends. The warning signs can be customized as well to your liking via css. Pretty good so far!