Product Warnings on Checkout

Product Warnings on Checkout | Reviews

by Elastic Soft

Warning popups on Add to Cart or Checkout

AndersonTrade

have you been asked about an expiry date on warnings. e.g. we have more stock due 26/05/21
or we are closed for easter holidays
it would then be great if the warning disappeared after a certain date

May 26, 2021

Thank you for your feedback first of all. The app is flexible enough to implement this logic on personal basis. We replied to you via email. Please get back to us so we could coordinate.

Surf Cables LLC

I LOVED that this app gave you the option to have different "warnings" PER PRODUCT instead of a check box in the shopping cart for EVERY PRODUCT at checkout. I have only one product that needs agreement to terms and conditions and this app does the trick. I don't like how it is difficult to keep a record of the warning, the text of the warning in the settings can only be captured by screen shots and it takes a few screens. I would rather have it display the entire warning, or in my case the terms and conditions. It is nice that the warning checkbox is shown on the orders screen, but it would be better if the entire text of the warning were shown, just for legal purposes to keep a record of what was agreed to on checkout.

Fleshlight Australia

Hi this app does what it's designed to do. One thing we did just find out is that it doesn't automatically add new products in a collection to receive the warnings, and we have had to go in and manually add those new items to receive the warnings. Just a little problem, but one that could be looked into by the developer.

June 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback first of all. We just wanted to mention that the app actually support Shopify smart collections. So if you enable a warning for the smart collection, all its products will be automatically involved (including further updates).

PassionGive

Got the app, it was working great for about 10 minutes. Now it does not work at all.. Maybe the additional cart attribute I added was affecting it, I tried removing it and even tried reinstalling the app. Tinkered around with all the settings and still can't get it going again... It was great when it lasted!

Little Spruce

This served my needs. They are very responsive when I asked for them to make a change to suit the theme of my website. I wish it only popped up when checking out or allowed us to include badges on items that were flagged. I shared this app with other retailers I thought may also find this app useful. I would recommend.

Capturing Couture

Thanks for solving my prop 65 warning issue. Figured out pretty easy that you can choose just California from the USA dropdown. Now also get to warn Canada customers on their postal strike and how that can affect their purchase :)

Arnold's Coffee

Used app to comply with California Prop 65 warnings. Would love to see addition of region/state specific warnings vs. country only.

March 9, 2019

Thanks for your review. Just wanted to clarify that the app does have states/provinces support for USA and Canada. With this feature you can cover Prop 65 properly.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

A2 Supplies Ltd

Excellent App, really helps us fulfil issues with selling restricted products on our site. Only recommendation I could make is a setting that we can choose which automatically enables products for the warning if they are part of a collection or have a specific tag. This is due to the vast amount of products we have that need a warning notification. If that were to be made I would happily change the review to 5 stars!

March 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the review. Thanks to Shopify, now we can reply to you.
We are happy to mention that the app does support the custom/smart collection based warnings. Which means you don't need to do any manual adjustments after the initial setup.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any help with the setup.