4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to provide timely alerts and warnings during the add-to-cart process, such as product details, geographical restrictions, and return policies. It's also useful for promoting discounts at checkout and displaying important tips like extended shipping times. The app's customization features, including changing button colors in the warning box, are also valued. Merchants commend the responsive customer support team for their quick issue resolution and modifications.

August 3, 2023

This app is easy to use and the support is great. I had some slight modifications that had to be done & the support team fixed it in no time - highly recommend.

Automotive - Fast Lane Spares
New Zealand
11 months using the app
March 7, 2023

Great app. Alleviates having to answer a lot of questions from my customers, by bringing important information to their attention.

Millie and Dot LLC
About 2 years using the app
May 12, 2023

really great app and perfect for my needs, their support team is excellent too and they were happy to fix a glitch that was probably caused by my theme

Just Calendars
4 months using the app
July 10, 2023

A wonderful app with great customer support, they respond quickly and offer fast and easy-to-follow solutions. A very human and kind team. This app is vital to run special campaigns on our store, thank you so much!.

The Unit
Chile
5 days using the app
April 18, 2023

Absolutely great customer service and app. I would recommend this app for anyone needing a popup warning

RV6 Performance
5 days using the app
May 2, 2017

Huge fan of this app and these developers! The base service allows for product warnings. For the purposes of our website, we required a pop-up that was geolocated. The Elastic Soft team got back to me within an hour offering to develop this for us for next to nothing! They were beyond helpful, incredibly responsive and an absolute pleasure to communicate with - the user support is unparalleled.

The app itself is very user friendly and clear. Two enthusiastic thumbs up :)

Lovethatbag
Over 6 years using the app
April 28, 2018

this is perfect for my pre-orders. works smoothly!

Cold Gold Ph
Philippines
Over 5 years using the app
October 6, 2017

Excellent app. Very simple to install and extremely easy to use. Highly customizable. And it even comes with quick, efficient and knowledge/helpful support via email. Simply awesome!!

Delicate Seams
April 24, 2018

Amazing, this is exactly what I need. Some of my products only ship Monday - Thursday and now I can notify my customers!

Aerobiology Supplies
April 29, 2022

This app is critical for our website, and it works exactly as intended. The couple of times I've asked them for help with making custom changes, they've been extremely responsive and helpful. Definitely in the top 5 apps we use for our Shopify store to help us get the job done.

Kingston Label Products