Smart collections support
Unlimited flexibility and time saver. No need to adjust the involved products manually.
Variant specific warnings
Enable the warnings for specific product variants.
Location specific warnings
Display the warnings for specific countries or states only. Do not bother other customers.
About Product Warnings on Checkout
Looking for an app that notifies customers about all product aspects before proceeding to the checkout? If so, you're in luck!
This app displays a proper and lightweight pop-up, when specific products are added to the cart. You can even disable purchasing of specific products displaying an alert message instead. The pop-up content is highly customizable and can be modified to suit best for your business.
How does it work?
It's all very simple. The app allows to display a custom content pop-up before the product is added to the shopping cart. You just have to define the pop-up content and select the relevant products. The app will do everything else.
- Pop-up confirmation messages to warn the customers before checkout
- Pop-up alerts to prevent the purchase of specific products or product variants
- Location dependent warnings (California P65 and others)
- Global warnings for all the store products
- Smart and custom collections support
- Customizable pop-up content
- Editable text message below specific line items, which is shown on the cart and checkout pages
- Enabled/Disabled tumbler
- Mobile friendly
- For certain products, lead time may be prolonged. Notify your customers about it.
- Some products are exposed to increased risk of shipping damage. Suggest a specific shipping method to your customers.
- Some products or product variants may be available on pre-order. Warn your customers that the lead time for such products is slightly extended.
- Some of your products can not be shipped to the specific locations. Or you might want to ask the customers for the additional confirmation (e.g. California Proposition 65).
- Certain products are not available in specific countries. Notify your customers about it.
- If the product is intended for adults only, you may demand an additional confirmation of customer's age.
- You may want to display additional terms and conditions for specific products.
For certain products, you may want to disable the checkout option to prevent your customers from receiving broken or frozen products during the coldest winter days.
And much more!
Looking for installation help?
If you need any help with the app setup or customization, don't hesitate to contact us via e-mail!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
For multiple products
For all the store products
For specific product variants
Line item warning messages
All Free features
Unlimited warnings number
Warnings available on the checkout page
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 149 reviews
Most recent reviews
New World Pin Company LLC
I'm using it to notify that items are available only for Pre-Order. It was super easy to setup and pick which items it applied to. It works perfectly on my site. Thank you for providing a free version for those of us just starting out!
I purchased this app for Prop 65 warning for 2 products and the setup was easy and straight forward. The only problem is when someone tries to order in California, no warning is populated, so it does not do what it is supposed to do. I would love to upgrade this from 1 star to 5 stars but I have not been able to get any help as when I try to help from their app, I get an error message.
Thanks for your review first of all. We are sorry to hear that you had a problem with the app. We would be happy to troubleshoot it and find the solution, but unfortunately we haven't got any reply from the email address associated with the store. Please reply to those emails or simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we could work with you on finding the reason.
Ideally, in order to find the reason, we would like to know the order numbers where the popup was not show although it should be.
As for now, I've checked your setup and noticed that you've made the warning to be shown only once during the customer session. With this option enabled, the warning won't be shown again if you previously pressed "OK" into the popup.
Thanks in advance.
UNI KEY Health
We needed this app for prop 65 warnings on our website and it works great. We needed some assistance to customize it to meet our needs and the developer has been incredibly helpful and responsive with all of our questions and was able to get things working for us in a couple of hours. This app has some of the very best support I've experienced with any shopify app!