We have been using this app on our webstore: https://www.bighaat.com/,but now the app is not working .The Zipcode validator is not appearing in any of our web pages. We tried reaching out to customer support several time but did not get a response. We are extremely disappointed with this app and the customer service.
Hi, Please excuse for the less satisfied experience.
As you have changed the theme, after which the issue aroused. There was some CSS conflict, which the team fixed and things are working fine now.
And the team is in touch with you all the time to get the issue fixed.
Not very useful for local delivery services. They tie all the zipcode importing to specific products. Which is a pain in the ass to configure. Not sure why they wouldn't just have a list of whitelisted zip codes and if order is in serviced zip code area then let order go through else fail order and give message to customer saying we don't service your area. Making it product specific is a very niche thing that complicates the entire process and makes setup long and difficult.
Example if you have 25 products you have to list each product and what zipcode you service those products to individually and upload a csv file with that info to get started. Huh? Really? Not an awesome thought if you are like us and have 10-15 different products a week.
Thanks for sharing the feedback.
Your problem can be solved, as we do have an option where in you can add all the added zipcodes to the products. This way you dont have to add the zipcodes to the individual product.
In case you are configuring the app then you can first check this option and then import the product, so that you dont have to add the zipcode to each product.
You can also select the products at a time, and then assign all the added zipcodes to all the products.
So, in case you wish to use the app, please feel free to connect.
Thanks & Regards,
I am having terrible luck with this app in the United States. It worked fine for about 8 hours and now all of the zip codes assigned are saying "Not Available"
I have sent in a request via email for help... waiting...