Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Personalizer

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 24, 2018

Amazing product that has more features than most of the other customiser apps on the market. Customer support is also exceptional.

Mobiflux
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited January 14, 2018

I am new to Product Customizer but I am very please with it. And I can't sing enough praise for their customer support!
I don't recall ever giving a five star review for any product with anyone in the past. Unfortanely today most company's idea of customer support is lip service and an outdated, time wasting online FAQs or forums.
Not Inky Bay. Whenever I need help they are there for me.
I am still learning their product and have a lot more to learn but if their product is anything like Rashed of customer support, I will be a customer for a very long time.

Tivoli Promotions Llc
Time spent using app: 10 days
Edited December 16, 2017

This is a very powerful Product Designer and the support has been outstanding even though the time difference, including LIVE SUPPORT chat. This app is actively developed and I'm looking forward to new and exciting features. This is a great addition to Bupppy.com & DigitalBread.com. Thank you InkyBay team

Bupppy
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 13, 2017

This App is awesome, you can tailor the program to suite your needs for almost graphics/product combination. When you start to realize the depth the program has it can be daunting, however, it works in your favor. You can curtail the program in so many ways. In addition, the support from Rashed is truly top notch, either chat with him or email and guarantee you'll receive a response and get any problem you have solved!

Csfx
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 27, 2017

This App solved my requirements. In the beginning, it's a little confusing to install by me, but thank for the excellent customer support, it is no problem. It works very well and provides an SVG format of the design by customers that make the engrave processing very easy and save our lots of time.
The only negative is that it will create products in Shopify.

Overall, excellent app and fantastic customer support! The develop team responsive to my specific needs and resolve any issues, even create a theme for us, so surprise!
Thank you!

Pitaka
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited February 21, 2018

Top notch customer service, great app, good user experience. You can pretty much customize anything you want, great for shops with many products. Highly recommended!!

Pro Socks
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 9, 2017

better customer assistance next time. your competitor has a better price and better assistance. thank you for your help anyways

Blessinghut Com