Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

by EFOLI, LLC

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

Express Signs

This app helps a lot with designing. It's in-depth, and I love how you can customize the CSS on a lot of it for a personalized look. The live chat support helps SO much too. If you need them to teach you something, they show screenshots of where/what they did. All-in-all, great program and service. We're sticking with this one :)

Rhinestone Wear

I've been using this app for almost a year, Great integration, Great App, and an amazing UI, Very simple to use. I love the idea of the SVG clipart, so the client can choose the different colors on the graphics. Excellent App

T Shirt Printing UK

Absolutely fantastic! Could not ask for a better app so suited for our store. Integration was easy and the support on a few technical things were sorted out the same day by the support team. In my eyes deserves more than 5 stars!

MiamiSublimation

I've used Inkybay for one month now. The support has been super fast to respond with any issues we've had. This is the third customization app we've tried and are thrilled to finally find one that works as intended.

Freshout Printing

I've had this app going on 10 months now, the developers has made great strides to bring printers an affordable and quality customization app. Customer service is very professional and prompt. They have answered all of my concerns and have assisted in anything I might have done incorrect. This app is a no brainer for anyone in the printing industry. Prices are great, app quality is superb.

EUSAPRINT

Customer service is AAA. The app is easy to install and it has some extra features for customization. Much better than what I used to have.

United Press Printing | UPP

The functionality of the designer is the absolute best option on shopify. My experience with customer support has been second to none. Great experience all around.

H2Oapparels.com

I use this app for my product customization and i love the features but the true value is service and help you get while you learn to use the app. Use the features and communicate with the online help because they are who make work fun to learn. Did i mention, lots of cool features? They are ready to assist you too. Very happy. I alway have that assistance no matter when i am work on my products. Great app.

Shirt4 Good

So far this app has been really good. The service is attentive and they help with any issue, although I have a had very little. I look forward to using this app. The set up is intuitive and they thought of almost everything you would need.

fashionpendrivess

It is an excellent app and very supportive team. Always ready for help. I will highly recommend this app.