Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

Inkybay ‑ Product Customizer

by EFOLI, LLC

Visual product configurator to sell personalized products

Ziva

Great app, works exactly as they say, it has lots of functions - too many actually if you aks me ( about how many apps you can say that) and the best customer support I've seen in a very long time (not only did they reply immediatly but they resolved everything I asked in a matter of hours). Definitely five stars +!

November 24, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and the five star. We love to work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We are glad to meet your needs and will keep trying to satisfy your expectations like this. We are really lucky to be in your journey.

PrintCase

I'm pleased by the helpfulness J. Alam provided me regarding special customizations and such.
The support is incredible, I tried Customify and you guys treated me much better.
App features are wonderful, so complete we even had to request disabling some hahaha

We are so happy that this app provided us with the solution we needed.

November 6, 2019

Wow, such an incredible review! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We always try to go for the extra mile for your business. We are glad that you loved Inkybay’s features and our support. We really appreciate your cooperation and are really lucky to be in your journey.
Best wishes.
Inkybay Team

Brand it right Ltd

Love this app and the support. We always recieve fast helpful responses which is great. There are many different options in this customiser which is far above any other customiser. We look forward to future updates where it becomes even more detailed :)

November 5, 2019

Such an amazing review! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about InkyBay. We are glad that you loved our app and support. We always thrive to make our app more efficient and detailed. We are lucky to have you with our journey.

Best wishes for Brand it right Ltd.
InkyBay Team

makelasergifts

Excellent App which we started using on our site. The amount of options built in to this app far exceeds other similar apps and the support from the developers is super prompt often less than 24hrs!

Zelfashion

The support from Rashed and the team is great. The live chat is really a big asset to the app. Tickets are always solved perfectly. For custom products I really recommend this app. Greetings Zelfashion.nl

Merchshipper

Best customer Service in the entire world ! Never seen a service provider with such a great customer service and someone you really cares about their customer. Keep doing the great work guys. Would suggest you all to work on the UI design though.

CB Studio

Rashed and team have been wonderful to work with. They are very responsive. I hired them to customize the app to meet my needs and it was a great experience. Excellent customer service and the app is perfect! I highly recommend this app.

November 5, 2019

Such a wonderful review! Thanks for the recommendation. We always try to meet your business needs. We are glad that you liked Inkybay.

factoryoneshop

We just integrated the application to a new store to customize products and meets everything we require, customer service has been very good and we will add the app to a second store because of its good features.

My Inked Apparel

If you are a print shop or custom apparel shop such as myself, this is THE ONLY APP FOR YOU. It was so hard for me to find an app that incorporated commercial & apparel printing. I'm not even kidding, I tried EVERY app Shopify had to offer for customizing a wide array of products. This is the only one that seemed like they had real insight into the printing industry, which is shown by the options they give you to work with. You can realllyyyy fine tune the pricing on here as well, down to charging by the square inch for prints. It is also super user friendly ! Also to top it all off, Jahangir is super responsive & very helpful ! I would recommend his app to anyone & I am super excited to get my store live !

Buy 2 Give Online

Jahangir and the rest of the team at Inkybay have been an absolute pleasure to deal with. They've been super responsive and very accommodating with all our requests. We look forward to working with them for many years to come.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6