Profit Calc: Profit Dashboard

Profit Calc: Profit Dashboard

by Profit Calc

Profit Calculator, Dashboard & Analytics. One-Click Accounting

Sweevly

One of the best, if not the best, app out there. Fast, responsive and accurate. They also offered me another 1 month for free as a compensation for an error that lasted a few hours! Top notch.

Zentana

This app saves me loads of time and it is the only one functioning 100% to our liking. Jamie really helped out and even added new features upon request. Can not recommend it enough, especially compared to other apps out there that claim to do the same.

5 Stars and would definately recommend!

SlimChins™

After testing 4 other apps (that didn't work) I finally tried this one, too bad I didn't find it right away. that would have saved me a lot of time.

HiCompress™

Super. really the best app of its kind. works well and the services are very fast and helpful!!!!!!!

PijnVoorbij™

Profit Calc is by far the best app to gain a clear insight into profits. I've tried them all and it just does what it's supposed to do, unlike other apps that are much more expensive.

Support team is very quick and helpful. I'm definitely going to use it on all my stores and recommend it to friends.

THE GASPER - Streetwear Jewellery

Great experience so far and makes keeping track of finances much easier, very helpful and quick support.

FirmSkin

So far its been a great experience, this app is simple to use and Jamie is doing an amazing job adding more features as requested. Highly Recommended!