Profit Calc: Profit Dashboard

Profit Calc: Profit Dashboard

by Profit Calc

Profit Calculator, Dashboard, Analytics, CLTV, & Auto Syncing

Decomline Store

Very happy with this app, highly recommended! I've switched because with the previous app, I had to upgrade from $59,- to $129,- when I reached 1000 orders! What's even more interesting, is that I've found out that Profit Calc is even more accurate than the other, much more expensive app!!! Customer support is also very helpful, so I have reason enough to stick with this one:) Thanks a lot!

Shavemate

Good app, simple and clear.
Good service and quick answers to all my questions.
I would definitely recommend profitc calc to anyone with an e-commerce store

Kus Kus Shop

This App will give you the final overview of all your numbers that you've always wished for. It's really cool to see that there are days in which we had greater profits even though we had lower revenues, simply because people purchased some products rather than others. After some research, you can easily understand on which bundles to put more effort in terms of marketing and advertising. Customer support was also amazing. They replied immediately with some problems that I had about VAT and COGS stats and fixed that for me in a timely manner. For what it gives, the app is worth way more than its costs. Highly recommended.

Packraftnorge.no

The team behind Profit calc sure knows have to provide customer service. They've helped us all the way finding good solutions to make it a tool we can use. Would definitely recommend the app and the team!

Vamours

I tried multiple profit calculator apps, this app is just the best. Easy, simple, and a clean dashboard. Some things can be improved like bulk adjusting monthly expenses. However, just a great app. (Please integrate Pinterest Ads into the platform)

Neva

Amazing APP! We have tried 3 other profit APPs over the last 4 years and this one is by far the best one. Our stores focus a lot on Facebook/google/bing. We have over 10 stores and will be putting Profit Calc on all of them very soon! The owner Jamie is amazing to work with as well. He has helped us put some extra ad accounts on manually.

Nordic Peace

I tried many Apps like this, but this one is the best, most professional and Founder is the just awesome. Made modifications to my requests and responds fast to all queries. I recommend 100%

HealthyBreeze

Best app for low and high ticket dropshipping, quick responses from support and willing to implement custom features for my business, couldn’t be happier.

Lumora Skin

Best app I've found for accounting on Shopify so far, it shows everything you need to know in a way that is easy to understand. The customer service is also very helpful and quick to respond. Most importantly for me, you can enter the COGS manually so they are exact and not estimated. This is helpful if you sell multiple items to multiple countries - the other apps I tried estimate the COGS based on the Shopify product cost, which is not helpful as the price including shipping varies depending on the product and the country. I would suggest allowing manual entry of transaction fees too, since Paypal for example charges a different fee depending on the country of the buyer, so the way it is set up at the minute the estimated fees are not going to be exact unless you only sell to one country.

Smartwatchmagazijn.nl

Great app that gives you a good insight in your daily results. Saves a lot of time and no more hassle with Excel Sheets. And support is great!!

Previous 1 3