Profit Calc: Profit Dashboard

Profit Calc: Profit Dashboard

by Profit Calc

Profit Calculator, Dashboard & Analytics. One-Click Accounting

Tube Top Company

Great app. Works good. Team is very helpful when you have questions and even go the length of improving the app once I mentioned there was no way to download report. They updated the app immediately to include a button to download.

Original Kettlebell

Profit calc support is awesome. Every time I contact support for help, they go over and above what is required to help. Highly recommend his app.

LullRing

This is the only profit calculator app on the shopify app store that has the features I need. The developers added a whole section to the app at my first request. Definitely one of the best customer experiences I've had. This profit app beats them all :)

Fresh Brimz

Works exceptionally well. Integrates data from a number of different sources into an easy to interpret interface. Especially helpful for knowing when to “scale up” a store. Was using rough approximations prior to getting this app. Highly recommend.

Cozy and Homely

This is my first review ever and I recommend this APP over the others if you want 5 stars customer support. Jamie the founder literally coded a new feature just for me. Thank you. You can track all the stats just as well as the other apps.

Sweevly

One of the best, if not the best, app out there. Fast, responsive and accurate. They also offered me another 1 month for free as a compensation for an error that lasted a few hours! Top notch.

Zentana

This app saves me loads of time and it is the only one functioning 100% to our liking. Jamie really helped out and even added new features upon request. Can not recommend it enough, especially compared to other apps out there that claim to do the same.

5 Stars and would definately recommend!

SlimChins™

After testing 4 other apps (that didn't work) I finally tried this one, too bad I didn't find it right away. that would have saved me a lot of time.

HiCompress™

Super. really the best app of its kind. works well and the services are very fast and helpful!!!!!!!

PijnVoorbij™

Profit Calc is by far the best app to gain a clear insight into profits. I've tried them all and it just does what it's supposed to do, unlike other apps that are much more expensive.

Support team is very quick and helpful. I'm definitely going to use it on all my stores and recommend it to friends.

Previous 1