Delirious Profit

Delirious Profit

by Delirious Apps

Add cost price to your store

Billionaire Boys Club

Can't say enough about this app and the immediate support we've received. We were looking a simple app to enter cost prices and product sales and margin reports and found it. I highly recommend you try Delirious Profit!

Living Zenzes

Absolutely the best app ever. I wish i knew this one before. Cost prices, inventory, turnover, expenses for daily, weekly and monthly. You even can put in the shopify charges and it works like a charm. I contacted Ryan that i was missing daily expenses. Within the same day he implented this future. Now i can spread my costs per month over all the days. So i get a very precise PROFIT per day. For this price its a absolute bargain. You could ask 20 dollar for this. RECOMMENDED TO EVERY SHOPIFY USER!!

No, i dont have deal with this app. I tried a lot of apps and this works out of the box. Only fill in your cost price per product and everything goes automatic. Thanks again for this gem!

Keptshop

We use this app every day and love it, Delirious Profit gathers so much information that is absolutely essential to running our business.

Delirious profit came through when I deleted their app from my store. I was sick when I saw that I lost all my COG data. I contacted Ryan and he replied right away, he reassured me and restored my COG completely. Be confident your information is in good hands and that this company cares.

Lovethemilitary

Update 4-25-18

After posting this review Ryan added the features I was looking for into this app. I can clearly see my exact profit now. 5 Stars for listening to your customers and providing a solid app. Thanks!

Original Review

Really need to see the hidden fees taken out of our profits. This is a must have and I would imagine a simple addition. Calculate Shopify fees based on our plan and paypal fees would be great too. After that, 5 stars but without it, profit is not that clear.

Hot Chilli Sauces

Great app! Easy integration, accurate reports and awesome customer support from Ryan. Recommended for that extra layer of analytics

Gl2mandm

Great App, providing very useful COGS data. Excellent support from Ryan

Terraintechparts

Very good app and helps with managing profit and loss.

Cut Throat Club

A must have app! Keeping an eye on profit margins, total profit, inventory value is something that is absolutely critical to running a business that shopify does not help with. Highly recommended.

Foderboxen

Delirious Profit is a GREAT app to see your COGS and more.. the support is great Ryan is a great guy. We got him to customize it for us as we needed more function to control and make reports for the veterinarians using our site.. this he did and more without any issues.

+50/50 from here is that was a option ;-)

Thanks Jacob N. Masters https://www.vetboxen.dk