Delirious Profit

Delirious Profit

by Delirious Apps

Add cost price to your store

Gladiator Cornhole Gear

So far so good! reminds me of cashcow pro for amazon but this allows expenses to be added and at give frequencies

October 7, 2019

Thanks for the great review! I hope the apps helps your store.

maisie & clare

I've had this app for awhile purely for the COS and have been happy with it. I've recently worked that I can add actual transaction costs for my three main payment methods, ie shopify, paypal and afterpay and it calculates the transaction rates perfectly. I can also add actual shipping costs and the end result is I now have a fully functional report showing my gross profit which is perfect! Highly recommend this app and for $5 per month you absolutely cannot go wrong.

July 17, 2019

Thanks you so much for the great review! We really appreciate it.
I am so happy that the app provides great value and features for your store.
All the best
Ryan

Casual lads

I use this app to quickly see my winnings. Once you have entered the cost price of the product you have a fantastic overview. The advantage is that you can enter shipping costs, transaction costs and other costs. Recommended and best app which has insight into your earnings!!

April 9, 2019

Thanks for the great review!
We are very happy that the app can help your store.

Billionaire Boys Club

Can't say enough about this app and the immediate support we've received. We were looking a simple app to enter cost prices and product sales and margin reports and found it. I highly recommend you try Delirious Profit!

Living Zenzes

Absolutely the best app ever. I wish i knew this one before. Cost prices, inventory, turnover, expenses for daily, weekly and monthly. You even can put in the shopify charges and it works like a charm. I contacted Ryan that i was missing daily expenses. Within the same day he implented this future. Now i can spread my costs per month over all the days. So i get a very precise PROFIT per day.
For this price its a absolute bargain. You could ask 20 dollar for this.
RECOMMENDED TO EVERY SHOPIFY USER!!

No, i dont have deal with this app. I tried a lot of apps and this works out of the box. Only fill in your cost price per product and everything goes automatic. Thanks again for this gem!

Keptshop

We use this app every day and love it, Delirious Profit gathers so much information that is absolutely essential to running our business.

Delirious profit came through when I deleted their app from my store. I was sick when I saw that I lost all my COG data. I contacted Ryan and he replied right away, he reassured me and restored my COG completely. Be confident your information is in good hands and that this company cares.

Lovethemilitary

Update 4-25-18
------------------------
After posting this review Ryan added the features I was looking for into this app. I can clearly see my exact profit now. 5 Stars for listening to your customers and providing a solid app. Thanks!

Original Review
---------------------
Really need to see the hidden fees taken out of our profits. This is a must have and I would imagine a simple addition. Calculate Shopify fees based on our plan and paypal fees would be great too. After that, 5 stars but without it, profit is not that clear.

Hot Chilli Sauces

Great app! Easy integration, accurate reports and awesome customer support from Ryan. Recommended for that extra layer of analytics

Gl2mandm

We're in the UK using the margin scheme for VAT. With Ryan's help he's managed to make life so much easier for us to fulfill this time consuming function. Many thanks Ryan!

Terraintechparts

Very good app and helps with managing profit and loss.

Previous 1 3 4 5