Delirious Profit , 52 reviews

4.4
March 15, 2017

Does what it says on the tin but also with great reporting.

Also I asked for a particular field to be added to the shipping export (country, so we could increase assumed shipping costs for international orders) and I got an email back from Ryan within less than an hour to say it had been done.

Fills in a major blind spot in Shopify perfectly.

Bigigloo Co Uk
Almost 3 years using the app
September 17, 2016

Brilliant app. Very simple to use. And the developer is super helpful. I asked a question to figure out if I could see item sales per vendor to help me figure out what items to restock or not and within just a few days they had added a new report with this feature. Best support ever. Thanks

Littlewhimsy
New Zealand
July 3, 2017

Best $5 app for shopify youll ever get, developer is responsive and takes sugestions for improvements and functionality.

This app is a keeper, try it you'll see :)

Homebrew4less
October 8, 2020

Full reports and easy to use. No fancy design but gets the job done very good! Would like to have an option to compare specific month of year to the ones in the previous years.

how it VAPES
Greece
May 31, 2017

This app is fucking brilliant, I've been waiting 5 years for this, thank you so much for a high quality product that does exactly what Shopify itself should do. A suggestion, even more amazing would be if it could pull advertising cost data from Adwords, Bing, Yahoo Gemini and Facebook. Also would be great to be able to factor in various % based fees like merchant processing fees. Thanks again.

Mgbright
February 12, 2017

Great app and excellent support. The best way to keep track of margins and now includes a margin check.

La Vida Vegan Grocery
About 2 years using the app
May 17, 2017

We recently installed the app on our Shopify store and are very happy with it. It finally gives us an instant window into our overall profitability and what products & customers we should place even more focus on.

Cabinet Of Pretty Things
About 2 years using the app
July 20, 2016

It's the ONLY app that will give you meaningful and actionable data. How useful is knowing how much you made in profit last week? Or between 15 May 2015 and 23 September 2016? It's easy to setup, just upload a .csv and you're done. Other apps in here give you irrelevant info, like your "top 10 profitable products of all time", but fail to let you know how much money your store made last month. All the data this app shows you is useful and actionable, highly recommended!

Kindlecentre
Almost 2 years using the app
May 3, 2017

I tried the other cogs first and this one in my opinion is the best. There was one feature that I wished it had and I emailed them and it was added in a couple days! It's a shame that COGS isn't built into Shopify but thankfully this app makes up for it! Install it!

Vardagen
Over 1 year using the app
September 15, 2016

Fantastic app. We use it at www.cadencecollection.co.uk.
Immensely impressed, it is very simple to use and has informed our business decisions greatly. Tried a few different solutions for tracking COGS and profit, and this is by far the best.

Very impressed with the support, I sent them a request on a feature, they got back to me very quickly and investigated. They ended up building a new feature into the app to solve the problem, and kept me notified on the steps along the way. Very impressed!

Lead Out