Delirious Profit

Add cost price to your store

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

A Better Quest

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Very, very impressed guys! For $5 it's a steal!

Only things we'd add to a future release:

1. Ability to add transaction fees. We're on the 'Shopify' Plan so pay 1.0% to use an external gateway, plus a further 2.4% +20p with our payment processor. Would be great to factor this in, too.

2. When downloading & exporting shipping costs: a field with the weight pulled from each order.

Otherwise - awesome!

Phoenix Vapor Cafe

Time spent using app Over 1 year

5 STARS!!! This App saved our business from running in the dark! On top of that, we have run into a couple issues with the app, but unlike most other apps out there, Delirious Profit has PHENOMENAL customer service & hopped on making quick fixes and even customization's for our business! What more could you ask for?

These guys are the real deal

Taba Sport

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I installed the APP and got impressed with the multiple reports that it manages. This APP is exactly what Shopify is missing in order to manage my business from a profit perspective.

But, after installing it and uploading the first excel sheet with all the products and its costs, I noticed an error. I click on a product name and it opens another product detail page. Products seem to be crossing between them. This is critical because I do not trust the reports now.

Vintage Home Boutique

This is must have app for Shopify. We spent time looking at various solutions for this from quickbooks to other accounting solutions. They all required a ton of time to upkeep and the reports didn't wind up being what we needed. This is a simple interface, easy to up keep and gives you the valuable data you need to make most business decisions. Want to know what your most profitable vendors or items are? Look no further. Combine this with a easy one click set up and EXCEPTIONAL and RESPONSIVE support, I struggle to understand how anyone wouldn't find the money for this app. If you want good margin/ profit data to help you make informed business decisions; set it up today.....unless you are a Mid Century Modern & custom Furniture store. Then you don't need it. Go back to what you were doing. Nothing to see here.

Motocross Outlet

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 1 year

Essencial app for anyone running a serious business. Having control over cost prices, margins, profit and COGS on personalized reports saved me lots of time and made me raise my profit.

It's very easy to setup, even if you have thousands of products, via bulk import.

I also tried the other 3 competitor apps and none of them has the features, useful reports and support that this one has.

The support team will always answer your questions very quickly with a serious approach to correct your issue everytime.

The Little Interior

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

What a fantastic app!

We were looking for a really simple reporting system for the end of each month to show us our profit & total sales. Was super easy to import each individual items cost so we can finally have an app that shows us cost of goods profits!

Customer support of Ryan is amazing, writes back super fast and has fixed and addressed all our needs.

This app has saved us hours of paperwork, highly recommended!

Perfumesphilippines

Location Philippines

This app is fantastic! The developer added the feature that I really need within 24 hours which you cannot find in any other app.

This is a must have app and I highly recommend it.

Linelink Online

Location Australia

An easy to use app that works perfectly to give you another metric as to how your store is performing. Easy to setup and use and the support is helpful and responsive. Another very handy Shopify app! https://www.linelink.com.au

Thecoolshit

Time spent using app Over 1 year

App is incredibly easy to use. Managed to drop in my costs in under 10 minutes (manually). Interface is intuitive. No need for reading help docs just click and discover really.

Price is perfect. Please don't increase!

Domestify

Time spent using app About 1 month

I really love this app....it fills the void in Shopify needing instant visibility to COGS. I like to export files to create new spreadsheets to further dig into my costs and GM. Saves me so much work thank you!