Delirious Profit

Delirious Profit

by Delirious Apps

Add cost price to your store

Cabinet Of Pretty Things

We recently installed the app on our Shopify store and are very happy with it. It finally gives us an instant window into our overall profitability and what products & customers we should place even more focus on.

Vardagen

I tried the other cogs first and this one in my opinion is the best. There was one feature that I wished it had and I emailed them and it was added in a couple days! It's a shame that COGS isn't built into Shopify but thankfully this app makes up for it! Install it!

Tiny Treehugger

This app is seamless to install and so easy to edit and add costs as new products come in!
Tiny TreeHugger
www.tinytreehugger.ca

Artincoins

App is working like a champ. Very simple interface and very powerful reporting. Support is first rate with very fast response time for any questions to date. Highly recommend this for your profit/loss reporting.

Art in Coins
www.artincoins.com

Yourturnkeystore 243

This app does what it claims. I find I very easy to use and would recommend it for all.

Bigigloo Co Uk

Does what it says on the tin but also with great reporting.

Also I asked for a particular field to be added to the shipping export (country, so we could increase assumed shipping costs for international orders) and I got an email back from Ryan within less than an hour to say it had been done.

Fills in a major blind spot in Shopify perfectly.

La Vida Vegan Grocery

Great app and excellent support. The best way to keep track of margins and now includes a margin check.

Shade Llc

I was really starting to get discouraged when I realized I had switched to a provider that didn't offer COGS or more detailed reporting. I searched for many apps and tried a lot of them and none fit the bill. I happened to be in the forums looking for some ideas and came across someone who spoke highly of this app. I downloaded it and I was totally impressed! It has all the reporting I have been looking for, a great flow to the app and its full of details! You can't beat what it offers for $5/month! Excellent app and highly recommended!! Thank you Delirious Profit for creating this amazing app! It's the only thing(or shall we say app..lol) that kept me from leaving shopify!

If you need cogs and excellent reporting (by product type, vendor, item, etc) then this app is for you! You won't be disappointed!

A Better Quest

Very, very impressed guys! For $5 it's a steal!

Only things we'd add to a future release:

1. Ability to add transaction fees. We're on the 'Shopify' Plan so pay 1.0% to use an external gateway, plus a further 2.4% +20p with our payment processor. Would be great to factor this in, too.

2. When downloading & exporting shipping costs: a field with the weight pulled from each order.

Otherwise - awesome!

Phoenix Vapor Cafe

5 STARS!!! This App saved our business from running in the dark! On top of that, we have run into a couple issues with the app, but unlike most other apps out there, Delirious Profit has PHENOMENAL customer service & hopped on making quick fixes and even customization's for our business! What more could you ask for?

These guys are the real deal