Delirious Profit

Add cost price to your store

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.Mysexywaist.com

Mgbright

This app is fucking brilliant, I've been waiting 5 years for this, thank you so much for a high quality product that does exactly what Shopify itself should do. A suggestion, even more amazing would be if it could pull advertising cost data from Adwords, Bing, Yahoo Gemini and Facebook. Also would be great to be able to factor in various % based fees like merchant processing fees. Thanks again.

Cabinet Of Pretty Things

We recently installed the app on our Shopify store and are very happy with it. It finally gives us an instant window into our overall profitability and what products & customers we should place even more focus on.

Vardagen

I tried the other cogs first and this one in my opinion is the best. There was one feature that I wished it had and I emailed them and it was added in a couple days! It's a shame that COGS isn't built into Shopify but thankfully this app makes up for it! Install it!

Tiny Treehugger

This app is seamless to install and so easy to edit and add costs as new products come in!
Tiny TreeHugger
www.tinytreehugger.ca

Artincoins

App is working like a champ. Very simple interface and very powerful reporting. Support is first rate with very fast response time for any questions to date. Highly recommend this for your profit/loss reporting.

Art in Coins
www.artincoins.com

Yourturnkeystore 243

This app does what it claims. I find I very easy to use and would recommend it for all.

Bigigloo Co Uk

Does what it says on the tin but also with great reporting.

Also I asked for a particular field to be added to the shipping export (country, so we could increase assumed shipping costs for international orders) and I got an email back from Ryan within less than an hour to say it had been done.

Fills in a major blind spot in Shopify perfectly.

La Vida Vegan Grocery

Great app and excellent support. The best way to keep track of margins and now includes a margin check.

Shade Llc

I was really starting to get discouraged when I realized I had switched to a provider that didn't offer COGS or more detailed reporting. I searched for many apps and tried a lot of them and none fit the bill. I happened to be in the forums looking for some ideas and came across someone who spoke highly of this app. I downloaded it and I was totally impressed! It has all the reporting I have been looking for, a great flow to the app and its full of details! You can't beat what it offers for $5/month! Excellent app and highly recommended!! Thank you Delirious Profit for creating this amazing app! It's the only thing(or shall we say app..lol) that kept me from leaving shopify!

If you need cogs and excellent reporting (by product type, vendor, item, etc) then this app is for you! You won't be disappointed!