Profitario ‑ Profit Analytics

Profitario ‑ Profit Analytics

by Saritra

Track your Profit, Revenue, Expense and more in one Dashboard.

Koopjes Detector

Very easy and nice app. It really helps my administration and gives me a quick view of my finance. Thank you !

OnlineHändler

Good app!
Would get 5 start if the ad accounts didn't get disconnected every time.

April 13, 2020

Hi there, sorry that we missed your inquiry. Some of our support staff was on holiday during the easter weekend.

Inquiries affecting the system stability should have been attended to in a timely manner but yours must have slipped through.

Regarding the issue with disconnecting adaccounts.
There was a bug in the API from facebook that we use to download the adspend reports.
Link: https://developers.facebook.com/support/bugs/231919808003151/
This has been resolved by facebook and adaccounts won't disconnect in the future.

We recently rolled out an update on how we handle the login process. There might be an issue we are not aware of.
I have added your email to the priority list of our Live Chat so we won't miss any of your future messages. If you still have trouble seeing the dashboard please contact us there so we can troubleshoot this issue.

Again I'am very sorry for not attending to your inquiry earlier since this is not how we want to treat our users.

Kind regards,