Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

FRONT LINES OF BIZ

really impressed by how easy it was to make the videos even though i wished they offered more artistic music from different genres

Urban Fashion Store

NICE EASY TO WORK AND QUALITY GREAT FOR PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS IS EXCELENT ..........................

October 23, 2020

Thanks 👍, happy you liked it!
Keep those videos coming...

Team Promo

Piso a Techo

Muy rapido para hacer videos con contenido, colores y musica sin derechos. Facil e intuitivo de completar

October 21, 2020

¡Me alegra que te haya gustado! Compruébelo de nuevo pronto, ya que estamos actualizando nuestra galería de plantillas. por cierto, ¿qué le falta a una reseña de 5 estrellas?

I like the app but it seems like the page is super short and I can’t access the whole screen while using the app but other than that I enjoyed it.

October 19, 2020

Hey there,
Thanks for the feedback, our support team will contact you shortly in order to better understand how can we help you.
Thanks,

Team Promo

Blunted.

I loved the end result!! Just wish there were music options that suit my brand style. But thanks I've published and shared my promo vid to my Facebook account and getting quite a few hits :)

BOLDNBEAUTIFUL

I used this app to build my first video!!.. I am hoping that this Marketing Video will drive sales! and loyalty to my brand!

TYTUS Grills

Really easy to build the videos but limited on templates. Would love to see more to build additional value.

Major Sports Products

App is excitingly, beautiful and helpful. I use it to promote my products sales, the result is nice!

www.moggynook.com

The App performs very well, and at the end the final product is really good, but it does not have that many templates to use. Wish it had more. I had to build from scratch in illustrator some useful templates, to complete the idea of the campaign. So it took my a while. The idea of this type of apps is to save time.

Fine Fellow Furnishers

Very good, useful, easy to use and practical app. Would like more content though and templates where I can add more detail.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7