4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease in creating professional videos, with customizable templates and a vast library of resources. They can easily incorporate branding elements like text and logos. The app supports various export formats, suitable for different social media platforms. Merchants report improved customer engagement and brand recognition. The app's affordability is praised, offering both free and paid plans. Customer support is available for assistance.

December 31, 2020

LOVE the APP it makes it super easy to create great ads. I need some help publishing them but so far I LOVE IT.

Black Cock Toys
4 days using the app
December 5, 2020

So far the app has been great. Simple and easy to use. Connects to Social Media account seamlessly. I would recommend it.

Tclickitys Boutique
4 days using the app
Edited July 3, 2020

I used it and its my help to realize my first advertising campaign all alone with the help of your application and it's really great Thank you so much

Tthia.myshopify.com
France
2 months using the app
Promo.com replied July 22, 2020

Really happy you liked it? What will make it a 5 star app?

September 23, 2020

muito pratico e familiar, gostaria de mais opções de configuração, como fundo, substituir caixa de cores!

Grand Paradiso
Brazil
November 20, 2020

Love this app, easy to use, great videos, well impressed, very easy to link them up to your social media accounts, it's basically one button, very impressed.

Greenside CBD
Promo.com replied November 20, 2020

Yay! Thanks for the review, glad you liked it! What do you think is missing for a fifth star?

Team Promo

December 15, 2019

I have tried to add the app to my Shopify store but it is not working and it just says error all the.

Starbuna
Finland
Promo.com replied December 15, 2019

UPDATE: We just rolled our new release and you got to check it out. it includes scroll stopping templates and many more features you should check. Let us know what you think :)

Hi, so sorry to hear that. Can you please contact our support team on the live chat or by email? This is definitely not the experience you're suppose to get with using our app.

Our email is: Support@promo.com
Thanks!

January 18, 2021

Very good app. Helps me make nice videos for my store. Loads of templates to select from and it's also free. You can do a lot with promo video maker from marketing videos to social media content. However there's no option to download the video for later use.

Clairac Krafts
Ireland
Edited July 27, 2020

I used this app to promote my products and I really like how user friendly it is, perhaps a few more platforms to choose from nevertheless highly recommended.

amerigodeutero
Edited November 16, 2020

L'application me semblait super, un bug empêchant la publication des vidéos a été rapidement fixé. MAIS à ma grande déconvenue il est impossible de télécharger les vidéos créées.. On peut uniquement les partager (lorsque c'est sur Facebook ça publie un lien vers la vidéo et non la vidéo..)

BOUTIQUE FROUFROU
France
Promo.com replied November 15, 2020

Désolé pour ça! ce problème a déjà été porté à notre attention et nos ingénieurs travaillent sur un correctif. nous vous informerons une fois qu'il sera en ligne. Merci pour votre patience!
Promo équipe

November 22, 2020

The Videos are decent but the app wont allow me to upload them to my social sites correctly. also not much of a music selection. You cant use more than one item for the video which sucks. Overall decent for a free app

Millennium Nova