4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease in creating professional videos, with customizable templates and a vast library of resources. They can easily incorporate branding elements like text and logos. The app supports various export formats, suitable for different social media platforms. Merchants report improved customer engagement and brand recognition. The app's affordability is praised, offering both free and paid plans. Customer support is available for assistance.

December 17, 2020

Nice app. I love it! Easy to use and make short videos for product ads. Hope there will be a lot of available editing tools soon.

Techyscope
Philippines
3 days using the app
October 19, 2020

I like the app but it seems like the page is super short and I can’t access the whole screen while using the app but other than that I enjoyed it.

Promo.com replied October 19, 2020

Hey there,
Thanks for the feedback, our support team will contact you shortly in order to better understand how can we help you.
Thanks,

Team Promo

October 22, 2022

So Far so good! My only complain is not being able to download the video for use in other places and platforms.

What Time is it Creations
December 13, 2020

Beautiful app, will recommend it to anyone who is looking for videos to promote their store. I couldn’t believe it. Though there is room for improvement if you can introduce multiple product selection instead of one product.

Destiny MC Store
Nigeria
3 months using the app
Edited June 28, 2020

Although there are a couple of things I don't like, it is really easy to use and great for a free app. Maybe there would be a few extra features in the future even if there is a paid plan for that.
The videos won't play in my store if I try to automatically embed them, but work fine when I manually embed, which is still very easy to do.

I hope they change how to send a video to Facebook in the future which is my main problem with this app. I can only sent to my feed and not to my business page or any specific group.

It is a basic app right now but I am finding it a good addition to my store.

Quaotic Market stall supplies
Promo.com replied June 28, 2020

Hi there,
Thanks for the feedback. Some of the themes still don't fully support the new media API and therefore you might have issues with auto embedding the videos. However, as you mentioned, we do have a workaround for that by using the manual embed.

Can you please elaborate on what is the specific issue with sending a video to Facebook?

Thanks,

Team Promo

September 26, 2020

Ho usato quest app per creare brevi video , mi piace ! la consiglio a chi vuol collegare video su facebook e insta

Angelsartory
Italy
3 days using the app
Edited December 18, 2020

I wish they had more templates. But otherwise, I LOVE it so far! Keep up the great work, you are appreciated!

Flexin' Swag
January 5, 2021

This app is amazing, the only downside is the number of templates provided, granted it is free I would personally prefer more templates and customization.

Stack Season Clothing
Edited January 12, 2021

直感的に操作が出来て、作っていてとても楽しいです。
ただ一つ難点はSNSは楽にUP出来るのですが、Shopifyだと機能しないので、そのまま動画を保存できる機能があると、色々な所で使えるのでアップデート期待してます!

【公式】KOBI-ONE コビワン メンズボクサーパンツ SHOP
Japan
Edited June 13, 2020

it's a wonderful video creator, no one told me it was this easy to use I am just learning and it makes things much easier. it's a wonderful app to use I was amassed. the best program I have used

Gav.Char.Chin Enterptise
Jamaica
Promo.com replied July 22, 2020

Really happy you liked it? What will make it a 5 star app?