Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

ACTS online store

i love this app except it has one short coming which is my website name cannot be fully written on the videos because it is more than 20 characters long.please help. www.actsonlinestore.shop

July 22, 2020

We're on it! Should be fixed soon!
Thanks for the review 👍

Better Body Bath Collection

Great app. My videos are great. I'll be using the app from now on. Definitely recomended this app to others.

DAXACORP S.R.L.

I used this App to create ads that help me advertise my products. It works really good, simple and effective.

July 22, 2020

Great! Really glad you liked it? What will make ita 5 star app?

Charlton Family Industries

I like It, just wish i was able to download video to computer desk top. Instead of embedding script.

Love Dogs Store

Very nice application. Easy to use it ! I just put some pics and Promo Videomade the rest. Thanks Promo.com.

July 22, 2020

We LOVE dogs! And you for taking the time for this review. What will make it a 5 star app?

Shoes 4 You

i used this app to make a video for Facebook and Instagram for my shoes store, it's great app the only thing is you cant publish it to your Instagram account.

July 3, 2020

Update:
Hi there, our Instagram integration is back and you're more than welcome to stop by and make a another great video.
________
Usually you can :), our integration to Instagram is under maintenance and will be back shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tthia.myshopify.com

I used it and its my help to realize my first advertising campaign all alone with the help of your application and it's really great Thank you so much

Ms.Meri Mak

This app is user friendly and creates eye catching videos. The only thing your logo may not look seamless with the background colours promo provides. You will have to manipulate you logo to go with the videos.

July 22, 2020

Hey! It actually doesn't. You can use a PNG image for your logo. Need help with that?

FoshLane

I installed this app and made one video as a trial. I must say it was very simple to understand and to use. The video look very professional and high quality. This is a wonderful app to use if you are just starting out and you are trying to promote your store with limited funds at this time. Plus it is Free! (for now). Thanks Promo.. Great Job......

SleepPlex

There are not as many customization options as I would have thought there would be, but for a FREE app, this just helped me promote an item for free by creating a short and captivating video ad. I will be using this so much!