Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

amerigodeutero

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to promote my products and I really like how user friendly it is, perhaps a few more platforms to choose from nevertheless highly recommended.

Kim Is Athletics

It took me less than 5 minutes to make a video to post in IG and FB. So easy!! I choose a product from my store and add some text to it. The app did the rest. Be sure to read in detail what you give the app access and permission to do on the accounts you publish to.

inblar

This app is great very easy to use and adds more content to my website plus you can share to social meda keep up the good work

kalerowatch

Location Spain

Superior, me encanta, es una esperiencia encantadora, quiero mas y mas , muy buena aplicacion, lo recomiendo

hellederborg

Location Denmark

Great little addon for Shopify to provide quick promo videos for use on Facebook, Instagram etc.

All I need for a full 5 stars, is a bit more template options.

KEIKEI COLLECTIONS

Location Hong Kong SAR

Love it! So far so good... very simple to use and looks very profesional. I only made on video so far but it took me only 5 minutes to do it. Great app!!

Hapypaws

Location Australia

This app makes the video so great within a couple of minutes. I wish it had the option to add videos too and a bit longer as well. but really useful app

LiPSCH

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, easy to use, great results, amazing customer support, thanks for this very useful app - used it already for different products!

balanceart.online

I apologize for not losing the fifth star, worthy of a full dick star, I suggest everyone to try it, especially for a newbie super easy really unrealistic beginner like me, what a miracle.

Little Hammam

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm loving using this app to make my promotional videos for Social Media. It's fun and easy to use, thank you! Would highly recommend, Natasha, Little Hammam