Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

JETPRO SHOP

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 month

bella rapida y muy util juega con lo importante del cliente y su efecto publicidad para que tenga efectos

June 7, 2020

Hola, gracias por la excelente reseña! nos alegra que te haya gustado, ¡sigue haciendo videos geniales!

Merchant Of Troy

I give it a 5 for ease of use, you can make dozens of videos in an hour. It's like it was designed for Apple. It however lacks customization options. Allowing additional media would really make this a great App. I had to take off one star because the image resizing feature kept changing my logo background to black from white making it absolutely illegible. I have to take off another star for two reasons; first the field for the website is only 20 characters on some templates which is not enough for a lot of web addresses, including mine. Secondly the videos do not play on Shopify product pages, they just appear as poor quality collages.

Atyla Rica, The Identity Artisan

Location Singapore

Awesome app! I did a video on my product within minutes with great style. The best thing, it's free.

Finish Like A Christian

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I created an advertisement for my page. It didn't work in the type of shopify page I have but I think it will work for social networking

Boom Cases

I used this app to create videos for my Facebook Page. The video was easy to make and share. All you have to do is select your image, background music and text. Thank you.

July 22, 2020

Really happy you liked it? What will make it a 5 star app?

TrendzMerch

JUST MADE MY FIRST VIDEO AND PUBLISHED TO MY SHOP. IT WAS EXTREMELY EASY. LET ME GO DO THE SAME ON FACEBOOK

Enhanced Glam

I have been looking for an app like this for a while and I'm so glad that I was able to find this for FREE! I love it already and I've only used it once. I'm planning to use it again soon. Thank you for making such a perfect app for us!

June 4, 2020

Thanks! So happy you loved it!
Keep making great videos!

Team Promo

ImpackDesign

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Really like this app! Made a video in minutes and was able to easily share it to facebook and Instagram. I look forward to making several more....

June 4, 2020

Glad you liked it! keep creating great videos! 👌

TheHud

Really easy to use, works like a charm! Only wish there were more music and effects to pick from...apart from that, amazing App. Thanks peeps! 5/5

June 4, 2020

✌️✌️✌️ YOU ROCK! thanks for the feedback, keep creating great videos!

Team Promo

Simply Fabby

Location Philippines

I love this app! Allows me to make a video clip for my shopify store, facebook and instagram in no time! Thanks Promo.com! I really recommend this app! ;)

June 4, 2020

We ❤️ you back! Glad you liked it, keep making awesome videos!