Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
April 4, 2022

I used this app to help promote my store. The videos are easy to tailor to my liking. I do wish i could add my website on all the videos templates when creating a promo video. Overall I am please with this app.

Rtystic Creationz
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
April 3, 2022

I use this app for social media post. It's very easy to use & makes the task of posting to social media platforms quicker & easier.

Sow A Bead
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 2, 2022

This app is amazing its helping me for a lot of thing like growing my small nusines and i would thank it so much

The Secret
Morocco
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 1, 2022

I use this app to create ads for my products. The only wish I have is if the videos can be downloadable after creation.

coobaya
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 25, 2022

I used this app to help with making videos and It was easy to work with! I will be making even more videos for promo!!

SlimDiamondsDen
Time spent using app: 22 days
March 21, 2022

As a start-up I used the free app and it was fine when I had one store. After I added 2 additional stores that is when I started having problems where it would not recognize different pages on FB or different social media accounts. I have deleted the app from 2 stores and now it won't connect to any of my social media. This has been VERY time consuming. Tech support does not know how to fix it. Unfortunately, I have to delete it and find another app that actually works.

Paris Michael Home
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 16, 2022

Firstly, it's a free APP, which is attractive, as I don't have anything to lose even if it's bad. Secondly, it's really good, the template is beautiful and easy to customize.

Vitesse Home
China
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
March 8, 2022

I love the music options and the many video templates it has !!!i would highly recommend to many businesses.

Marie Lashaays
Time spent using app: 28 days
March 5, 2022

great app, impressive. The movies looked professional. Thank you for the great app. Its very useful

3DWorxs
Time spent using app: 24 days
March 4, 2022

It was hard to use on my phone but over all it was really good to work with I wouldn't mind learning more about how to use this

ndazone432