Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Free

Jewels4You2

It's been great for creating short and simple ads for Facebook and Instagram! You get many more views with videos than with picture posts.

Azoreanna

I love this app! I can see planning many more videos in the future. Highly recommend it. just give it a try.

miteigi

Fantastic App. Super easy to use. I highly recommend this app. It’s absolutely brilliant and a must have!

GUD TING'ZZ

I love it its amazing and definitely recommended to everyone use its great indeed the best app ever

Players.In.Actions

Good and easy to use. Haven't fully explore the apps but quite impressed by it already. Hope it remains free forever.

alletronics.com

work's great great speed just all around great good templates could use more still works good with little effort

HotPrinted

Nice app easy to use, I guess they will have more templates soon. But doing the required work for me.

Soap Opera Natural Soap

Amazing! I made a magic video in really 5 minutes with a great final effect. I Definely recommend it!

chinar shop

very easy to make videos of your products,,,,and very beautiful musics in app.............................................................................................................................................

Evergreen International Group (EIGShop)

Its easy to use to create advertisement video. I like that they give free trials to all users but can still create and share it to other platforms