4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to create high-quality promotional videos. They value the customizable templates, extensive stock footage, music, and image library, and the option to add text and logos. The app supports various export formats for different social media platforms. Merchants report improved customer engagement and find the app efficient for content creation, social media posting, and ad creation. The learning curve is also praised as being quick.

December 22, 2019

We sell mostly t-shirts and apparel and shoes and this app has been extremely helpful with product videos. They could definitely charge for this app and I''d continue to use it.

Monkey Yard
October 9, 2020

Not too shabby at all! Very easy to edit and the templates provide some really great inspiration. These are designed as little attention grabbers and do so in about 10 seconds!

Don't Furr-get the Cat!
July 4, 2020

Recomendable! simple, ágil, intuitivo. Una manera muy rápida para generar buenos videos de publicidad, utilícenlo!

Siete Pastas
Argentina
October 27, 2020

Love! help me create sales ads for my boutique. Make it easy to share and post ads in Social media.

Capellini Kids
April 15, 2021

I love this is app. It makes it much easier to put together videos quickly. Not to mention I can post the videos directly to my social media pages.

CLASSY NERDY CHIC
November 14, 2020

I love the the app, I love how professional the videos look but the videos won't publish. It keeps getting stuck at 99%

Bree Bree's Boutique
Promo.com replied November 14, 2020

Hey,
Sorry about that, a member of our team is contacting you now and we'll solve this.
Thanks,
Team Promo

September 9, 2023

so far so good!!!

Blu Kloudz
4 months using the app
November 30, 2020

I am using this app for a week now and I would like to say that I love this app! Waiting for New designs and ideas!

Actual sales Fast Delivery
September 13, 2020

Amazing!!! Wish we could save the videos to our devices though, other than that amazing app honestly!

Lord of Lords
Promo.com replied September 14, 2020

Hey, thanks for sharing your thoughts. We're definitely looking into it ;-)
Keep the videos coming!

Team Promo

March 15, 2020

I love using promo all around...and now to have the app to quickly and easily pull images from my store to make ads and post...I'm a happy camper!

Chic Chick Spot
About 3 years using the app
Promo.com replied April 5, 2020

UPDATE: We just rolled our new release and you got to check it out. it includes scroll stopping templates and many more features you should check. Let us know what you think :)
---
Thanks for the feedback, we're so happy you liked it!
Try us again later this week once we will release a new and updated version of Promo.