Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

iMuskop

Great app I would definitely recommend to everyone to get for your store. I helped us preview our product and more

March 7, 2021

YES! great to hear!
Keep making great videos and good luck with your business!

Team promo

Uni Fitness

Hey is Free and help me alot, MUST ADD THIS APP Thank you Promo.com ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

March 7, 2021

Thanks! happy you liked it!
keep making great videos.

MCMCK

Easy to use to create simple video ads. Seems there are limited design templates but definitely worth it since it's free.

draffph.com

THE BEST AND HELP ME A LOT FOR MY PROMOTION. I RECOMMEND TO HAVE THIS VIDEO IN YOUR STORE IT IS COOL.

February 28, 2021

Thanks for the review! That's great to hear.

P&C sto

this app is amazing, I will create videos for my sales from this app, it is very easy and quick
I'm recommend this app for you

WKND Bags

great app for quick video creation - very simple! Couldnt ask for a better content creation tool for my store

February 28, 2021

That's awesome! really glad you liked it.

The Canuck Club

this app is awesome . was very user friendly and allowed me to get started with some very easy to make video ads for my store

Olde Church Emporium

Great app for the price - free. Learning what I can do with it and it's encouraging. Next stop Hollywood! Denis, OCE

Thanks for the review! really glad you liked it.
Ping us once you're in Hollywood :)

mon ÉTOILE de beauté

This is a great video maker. Easy to use and very effective. Strongly recommended. Thanks to the developers!

February 28, 2021

Our pleasure! really glad you liked it.

Rokidoki

Couldn't agree more :)
Hope you really liked it!