Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Free

Reviews

4.6 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    81% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    13% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    3% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    3% of ratings are 1 stars
61 - 70 of 941 reviews

egytrendshop

Fast gives satisfactory results - I hope it contains real videos that can be combined with products

finieva

Application avec tellement de choix et très pratique pour les non spécialistes du montage vidéo Je recommande

Amari Amavi

Helped me make great videos for social media and marketing purposes. Very easy to use and look very professional.

kaguaroo

動画を簡単に作成できました。動画を簡単に作成できました。動画を簡単に作成できました。動画を簡単に作成できました。動画を簡単に作成できました。動画を簡単に作成できました。動画を簡単に作成できました。動画を簡単に作成できました。動画を簡単に作成できました。

Honig Klause Heidenau

Really FANTASTIC and Easy to Use!! - Highly Recommended and a real must.... A++++++++++++++++ 5 Stars!!

LUXX NYC

great for video promotions and other social media needs. Fast and easy to use. Quality videos and easy to make

VICTÓRIA REIMYS

Simply amazing, my life changed after I started using Promo, Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Developer reply

June 9, 2021

That's what we're talking about!
You just made grown people cry (from happiness, of course).
Thanks for the amazing review! and tons of luck with your business
❤️
Team Promo

jessivolant

I downloaded this app and tried it for the first time, and it seems to be very good. I will try more and post more reviews.

Ambosstore

IT'S COOL. HAGO MI VIDEO EN UNOS MINOTOS, LO RECOMENDO . MUY FACIL A USAR Y COMPARTIR EN LAS REDES SOCIALES

Developer reply

May 25, 2021

¡Gracias por la reseña! Háganos saber qué la convertirá en una revisión de 5 estrellas :)
¡Suerte con tu negocio!

Colorful U Jewelry

I love how my videos come out. Every time I post on social media I get engagements. I will continue to use.

Developer reply

May 25, 2021

Great to hear! thanks for the review!
Keep making great videos and good luck with your business.
Team Promo