4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to create professional promotional videos. They praise its wide range of customizable templates, extensive stock footage, music, and image library. Merchants also value the quick video generation, easy editing options, and the boost in engagement on various social media platforms. The app offers both free and paid plans, with additional features in the paid plans. Many have seen an improvement in customer engagement and recommend it for its efficiency.

July 29, 2023

Simple easy to use, great quality videos. For a free app its amazing, limited on features but it gets the job done. Thanks looking forward on seeing more from the app in the future.

GEARTA
23 days using the app
March 7, 2024

Fast, quick and efficient!

Binarytribelectronics
Mauritius
34 minutes using the app
November 2, 2023

Great app, i love it

Honesty Sales U.K
August 13, 2023

An amazing app very easy tpo use. It makes promoting my content so much easier. I use it for my shopify store

Rave6.com
Germany
July 2, 2023

The app is easy to use and the content looks really good. The first video has just been made, which was simple to do and looks great.

Thanks, Dan

LorrdeHome
About 2 months using the app
May 9, 2023

I am amazed at these videos. This is great. I am so happy that I found this app. It makes excellent videos for free. They look great and sound even better. I hope that my customers enjoy the videos as much as I do.

Petunia Petals Psychedelic Phantasy Phairies
2 months using the app
May 25, 2023

Super Amazing app ,easy editing options for new business owner to advertise indeed <3…https://abstrakjsnc.shop

Abstrakjsnc
8 months using the app
August 6, 2023

I love it this app beause I can make a video about my store products and get more potential customers to my store

Feminine touch
2 months using the app
Edited June 28, 2023

UPDATE:
Correct, but it has not worked for me in some time so I went to your site to check there and see other added features. I had been keeping an eye out for some time, as I really love the software. You team has offered me a discount but still a bit steep. But in all fairness the basic videos are free for Shopify users. For that I can raise my review a bit.
——————————-

This app gets more expensive every year. I like them enough that I would have gotten and kept a subscription if it costed way less, but guess smaller businesses are not their demographic. Not a bad app just way too expensive .

The Pink Controller
Promo.com replied June 27, 2023

Dear The Pink Controller,

The Promo.com app on Shopify App Store is 100% free and has been 100% free from the day it was launched. As a Shopify merchant you can use it completely free of charge and as many times you want, using all its features and utilizing all of its templates.

We'd really appreciate if you could amend your review to reflect the right state of the app.

Many thanks,
The Promo Team

April 28, 2023

This was so easy to make. Love it! Will use this again and again. You will enjoy making your video.

soaps538