Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
June 7, 2020

AMAZING........................................................................................................

Thebigboxshop
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
Promo.com replied June 7, 2020

...😊
Thanks! keep making great videos!

Edited July 27, 2020

I used this app to promote my products and I really like how user friendly it is, perhaps a few more platforms to choose from nevertheless highly recommended.

amerigodeutero
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited June 6, 2020

It took me less than 5 minutes to make a video to post in IG and FB. So easy!! I choose a product from my store and add some text to it. The app did the rest. Be sure to read in detail what you give the app access and permission to do on the accounts you publish to.

Kim Is Athletics
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited June 6, 2020

This app is great very easy to use and adds more content to my website plus you can share to social meda keep up the good work

inblar
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 6, 2020

Superior, me encanta, es una esperiencia encantadora, quiero mas y mas , muy buena aplicacion, lo recomiendo

kalerowatch
Spain
Time spent using app: 17 days
June 6, 2020

Great little addon for Shopify to provide quick promo videos for use on Facebook, Instagram etc.

All I need for a full 5 stars, is a bit more template options.

hellederborg
Denmark
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited June 26, 2020

Love it! So far so good... very simple to use and looks very profesional. I only made on video so far but it took me only 5 minutes to do it. Great app!!

KEIKEI COLLECTIONS
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 20 days
Edited June 6, 2020

This app makes the video so great within a couple of minutes. I wish it had the option to add videos too and a bit longer as well. but really useful app

Hapypaws
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 6, 2020

Great app, easy to use, great results, amazing customer support, thanks for this very useful app - used it already for different products!

LiPSCH
Switzerland
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 6, 2020

I apologize for not losing the fifth star, worthy of a full dick star, I suggest everyone to try it, especially for a newbie super easy really unrealistic beginner like me, what a miracle.

balanceart.online