4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and ability to create professional promotional videos. It offers customizable templates, a vast library of resources, and supports various export formats for different social media platforms. Both free and paid plans are available. The customer support is responsive and helpful. However, some merchants wish for more templates and TikTok sharing capabilities.

September 16, 2021

Intuitive, fast some bugs for example can't scroll the entire page on my computer but super efficient for quick & quality videos !

XforFlex
France
7 months using the app
Edited July 12, 2020

I give it a 5 for ease of use, you can make dozens of videos in an hour. It's like it was designed for Apple. It however lacks customization options. Allowing additional media would really make this a great App. I had to take off one star because the image resizing feature kept changing my logo background to black from white making it absolutely illegible. I have to take off another star for two reasons; first the field for the website is only 20 characters on some templates which is not enough for a lot of web addresses, including mine. Secondly the videos do not play on Shopify product pages, they just appear as poor quality collages.

Merchant Of Troy
12 months using the app
February 13, 2021

Perfect and very easy to use will definitely be my go to to advertise sales and products from here on out

Attitude Brand Attire
November 13, 2020

I love the app! It's very easy to make product videos. I use this app for special campaigns and its very simple. I recommend the app.

DELITEZ
Spain
Promo.com replied November 13, 2020

We love you back! ♥️
Thank you so much for the great review, and keep making awesome product videos!

Team Promo

July 8, 2020

I like It, just wish i was able to download video to computer desk top. Instead of embedding script.

Charlton Family Industries
6 months using the app
June 26, 2020

Did not publish to Shopify page. .

LKL Graphics
11 months using the app
Promo.com replied June 28, 2020

Hi there,
Thanks for the review. Our support team has contacted you with a solution and we're waiting for your feedback.
With any technical issue, it's better to reach our support as soon as possible.

All the best,
Team Promo

August 16, 2022

Excellent video maker. Easy to use. 100% free to use. I recommend everyone for this apps. Thanks you promo.com. I want rate 10 stars.

pvmark
October 26, 2022

Quick & Easy to use. Great Quality videos can be created in minutes! Easy share to share straight to your store or social pages .

clarkie shop
February 6, 2023

simply great, wonderful app, easy application, most importantly it is free, free and free, best video maker app.

Flash Motors
Egypt
January 1, 2021

Love the features. Very Simple. Very unique! Would love to use this for all my product videos in the future as well.

The Sun and Moon Store