Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Enhanced Glam

I have been looking for an app like this for a while and I'm so glad that I was able to find this for FREE! I love it already and I've only used it once. I'm planning to use it again soon. Thank you for making such a perfect app for us!

June 4, 2020

Thanks! So happy you loved it!
Keep making great videos!

ImpackDesign

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Really like this app! Made a video in minutes and was able to easily share it to facebook and Instagram. I look forward to making several more....

June 4, 2020

Glad you liked it! keep creating great videos! 👌

TheHud

Really easy to use, works like a charm! Only wish there were more music and effects to pick from...apart from that, amazing App. Thanks peeps! 5/5

June 4, 2020

✌️✌️✌️ YOU ROCK! thanks for the feedback, keep creating great videos!

Simply Fabby

Location Philippines

I love this app! Allows me to make a video clip for my shopify store, facebook and instagram in no time! Thanks Promo.com! I really recommend this app! ;)

June 4, 2020

We ❤️ you back! Glad you liked it, keep making awesome videos!

Open Door Christian Store

Time spent using app 41 minutes

The video creation is very easy, and this indeed would be a great tool to use. However, things are not as they seem. The next few sentences are taken from their terms of service (Downloading the video ad you created on the Site and sharing it, will only be possible following payment. The Promo Service is offered on various payment alternatives, all as described in our billing page.) Once you go to said page it lists three different monthly, and three different annual prices. Said prices are more then free. You have a great app, just don't approve of the false statement that it is free. There maybe more to this then what I'm seeing, but when it says "free" and then I see this, I stopped reading all together. Kind regards, Open Door Christian Store

Hi there,
Our app is 100% FREE of all charges.
But we totally understand how you got this impression, and we'll fix it, so others won't be misled.

The origin of the terms of service page you quoted from is from Promo.com, our main product, who shares lots of components with our Shopify app and indeed is a premium service. However, this is not the case with our Shopify app, that allows you to create video ads and publish them on your store or social channels, with no cost.

We're glad you liked the app, and we do hope you'll use it and create great videos for your business, for free :), and if to be honest, the only "coins" we're after, are great positive reviews.

Brother-mart

Location Nepal

I loved this app. Solves most of the problems of content marketing. I hope it will be always free. I made couple of videos and got great response

Smeton™

I used this app to make a testimonial video for my e-commerce store and it was so easy it literally took me less than 3mins to be completed. Now I am going to make a product video for my product too, thanks guys for this. And the best part of this is that it is completely free !!!

Deviant Design

Time spent using app About 2 months

Hey super easy to use and pretty nice outcome! Thanks Promo Video Maker! Ill be using this program a bit more to promote new collections as well as teasers fro you tube Chanel. This will make life a whole lot easier and Ill have more time to complete other tasks!

June 3, 2020

Glad you liked it! What will make it a 5 star review?

ArtZone Store

Location Colombia

wow is amazing, is great app, is very easy and fast, really perfect, i am very very happy, thanks so much.

June 3, 2020

Thanks! Great to hear, keep making great videos!

SCL Fashion

Very easy to do, safe a lot of time trying to do it your self. I will recommend it to everyone in my group.

June 3, 2020

Thanks! What will make it a 5 star review?