Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Free

Alidasa

Hi . This app is amazing and the pre made videos are amazing and very professional . I am loving this app apart from one draw back of having very limited themes and short period videos for free version . This app is highly recommended for your beautiful store .

May 7, 2020

We love you back! Thanks for the feedback.

10-15 sec ads have proven themselves to work better, keep in mind that the average attention span is approximately 8 seconds, so when most viewers are losing interest watching longer ads, your audience is highly engaged.
And as for the templates, we'll be adding more soon, stay tuned :)

Team Promo

The Barking Place Pet Shop

I use Promo.com to make video promotions for my online store and is really easy to do. Don't have a lot of choices but hey, it's a free app. Video quality is very good. You should try it

May 6, 2020

We're glad you liked it! We'll be adding even more templates soon! stay tuned :)

SUITE 23

very useful for people that dont really know how to make this kind of videos,also very quick & easy

May 6, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! we're glad you liked it!

logoted.com

I created a video, and when I tried to delete it, I found that there would still be a thumbnail image in the product interface after the video was deleted, which caused me a lot of trouble

April 24, 2020

UPDATE: Hi, we tried to reach you via email but it seems to be invalid. Can I kindly ask you to reach our support at support@promo.com?
----

Hey there, thanks for the feedback. Our support team will contact you shortly to better understand what you experienced since it's not supposed to happen.
Keep safe,
Promo team

HortGrow Solutions

Easy and fun to create really good marketing videos. Good mix of options available for customization

Beautivery

great functionalities.. easy to use!! great quality of videos and image bank! I think this is one of the best video apps we have used.

R-Adeore

Just 2 words for this app. MUST HAVE!!!! It really gives you the ability to boost your store products tremendously.

April 16, 2020

You just made our day. THANKS!

Promo team

Unique Way Drive

Everything I wanted to do I was able to do. It was very easy to use very friendly application I recommended 100% I am sure Much more than you can do but I haven’t really sat down to play with it

Posh Fashion House

I Love This App Because It Is So Easy To Use. I Really Enjoy The Music. This Makes Your Video Come Alive.

April 15, 2020

Thank you so much! stay tuned, lots more to come :)

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Vidéo de à peine 10 seconde ..dommage qu'on ne puisse pas mettre une dizaine de photos etcc...application à travailler

April 14, 2020

[le français suit]

We hear what you're saying, our app is made to support your marketing efforts throughout the media, that's why we created an app that is designed to give you ads that hold best practices in terms of duration, attention span and etc'. And 10-15 sec ads have proven themselves to work better. We will really appreciate your consideration of the rank you gave us, based on your specific needs. Thanks!

Merci pour votre commentaire (même si 1 étoile c'est un peu sévère). Nous avons créé cette app gratuite pour vous aider à promouvoir vos produits notamment sur les réseaux sociaux. D'un point de vue marketing, les pubs de 10 à 15 secondes sont la norme en la matière et permettent de captiver l'attention de façon beaucoup plus effective que des publicités trop longues.

Nous apprécierons vraiment votre considération du rang que vous nous avez attribué, en fonction de vos besoins spécifiques. Merci!