Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ahva pro

What an amazing video maker App!, its really easy to use, just suggestions it would be great if adding/upload "gif" and "our own short video" are permitted or promo.com can also provide videos regarding many niche products thus we can just choose it

March 8, 2020

Thanks for the feedback! so happy to hear you liked our app! you can use our free footage library to enhance your videos in the meantime, and we'll look into your idea soon! Thanks!

The Promo team

NOVUS Mall

I'm very new using Apps, and I must admit that this App is not only wonderful for the great use you can get but for the easy way at the moment of setting it and running it. I was having some doubts and contacted support for help. They're amazing! Being honest, I must say that I’m very satisfied with the level of attention received to solve my doubts.
I’m more than ready to recommend this App, as well as the professional service that they give "in real time", being kind in their guidance.
Thanks a lot - Yaron - for your wonderful support! My Clients will be for sure, more than happy of watching the videos of our products that this tool can perform in just seconds. A saving time App, super easy to handle for merchants. Thanks a lot for giving us such a formidable tool to use for free and helping us to grow our business with confidence for both parties. Excellent App!

March 8, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback! we hope you'll rock your sales with your new videos!

Promo team

Mirkato

An amazing App, Profesional video maker, and the support answer so fast always. I highly recommend it.

February 24, 2020

You should see the smile on our faces! Thank you!
Promo team

AllPro BodyShapers

Très agréable à utiliser. Je recommande et je l’utiliserai dans toutes mes boutiques Shopify.Géniale

February 16, 2020

Bonjour et merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire. Nous sommes très heureux que vous appréciez notre application!

GoodVibes Heaven

I love this app!
That's exactly what I was searching for! Easy to create a video and even use it on FB and IG.
Thanks guys!

January 15, 2020

We love you back! Thanks for the great feedback! In the upcoming two weeks we're releasing lots of new great features so stay tuned :)

SpanxSofas

Tried this app to create a testimonial video. Video creation process seemed ok, but when trying to publish it to Store it appeared on the product page but video was unplayable on any device (mobile and desktop) across multiple browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox and tried in private browsing and normal mode). The worse thing with this was when contacting LIVE support, they would ask a very BASIC question and not reply for several minutes after making the "LIVE" conversation extremely painful. When they finally responded they asked another basic question, "what browser" , "have i tried incognito" should not have required a conversation to elapse over 10 minutes (especially when I provided all this information up front!! )
If I ever get it to work, I may be able to give a review on the product but 1st impressions the "LIVE" customer service is terrible. Their explanation provided (that this is not a common problem so takes longer to ask me 2-3 very basic questions) is not valid given NO troubleshooting done. The only other basic question I was not asked was if I tried rebooting machine !!
You should Drop the LIVE chat feature if you cannot support it or provide timely (LIVE!) responses.

January 3, 2020

UPDATE: We rolled our new release a few weeks ago and you got to check it out. it includes scroll stopping templates and many more features you should check. Let us know what you think :)

Hi, thanks for reaching out. So sorry to hear your experience, both from the app and our support. We will inquire further and do all necessary effort to help you out.

Promo product team

Monkey Yard

We sell mostly t-shirts and apparel and shoes and this app has been extremely helpful with product videos. They could definitely charge for this app and I''d continue to use it.

PonderLuxe

i made a video in less than one minute and my next video in less than two minutes and now i feel like i completely overpaid my video girl to do other videos!! this is such a great tool i love it already tks..

December 22, 2019

Amazing! Thanks for sharing, we love you back!

Gap Bumper

5/5 stars it does just what it says it will. I made 3 videos for my product without ever having to even edit anything. Quick for me with a small team so I like it a lot so far.

December 17, 2019

Great! We're really glad you liked it!
In the upcoming weeks we'll keep on releasing more and more great features.
Thanks from all of us here at Promo team :)

Starbuna

I have tried to add the app to my Shopify store but it is not working and it just says error all the.

December 15, 2019

UPDATE: We just rolled our new release and you got to check it out. it includes scroll stopping templates and many more features you should check. Let us know what you think :)

Hi, so sorry to hear that. Can you please contact our support team on the live chat or by email? This is definitely not the experience you're suppose to get with using our app.

Our email is: Support@promo.com