Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

slimbody-wear.com

I will definitely install it really well and very quickly, and in the other two of my stores I didn't expect that it would be really good to create a video ad with so few clicks.

June 6, 2020

Really glad you liked it!
What it missing for a 5-star review?

Deviant Design

Hey super easy to use and pretty nice outcome! Thanks Promo Video Maker! Ill be using this program a bit more to promote new collections as well as teasers fro you tube Chanel. This will make life a whole lot easier and Ill have more time to complete other tasks!

June 3, 2020

Glad you liked it! What will make it a 5 star review?

SCL Fashion

Very easy to do, safe a lot of time trying to do it your self. I will recommend it to everyone in my group.

June 3, 2020

Thanks! What will make it a 5 star review?

JAMES & JACOB

I personnaly recommand this app; it is very easy to use and the effects are remarkables. Thanks guys.

June 2, 2020

Thanks, what can we do to make it a 5-star review?

Team Promo

GegMe - Lifestyle Blog & Shop

Sehr einfache und spannende Lösung für schnelle und tolle Videos. Leider ist die Auswahl in dieser kostenfreien App aber recht begrenzt. Daher einen Stern Abzug

nordicsimply

The Promo Video Maker app is very easy to work with.
I am wondering why it isn't possible to download a video instead of publishing it right away? Also wondering why the video maker doesn't save a copy of videos that are published (in order to edit it for future publishings) - As far as I see I need to create the video again from scratch if I want to make changes for future publishings...?

April 5, 2020

Hey There, thanks for the feedback!
- Published videos are rendered, therefore can't be re-edited. However, we hear you and will check if there is something we can do on a future release.
- We will consider allowing video download on future plans, right now you can publish your video anywhere you'd like, for free.
- We will roll a major release this week so hang tight and check us soon!

Thanks,
Promo team

Cover Koala

Great App. A little limited on what you can make in terms of video, but it's a get way to create quick product videos for social and product pages.

Edit: Things I would love to see added to this app.

The ability to add in photos. Currently, if you are making a product video, you can only import videos from that specific product. Having the ability to add in new images from upload or Shopify library would be ideal.

Another feature that would be great is the ability to add slides. Instead of being locked to 2-4 slides depending on the template you choose.

If you guys did that this app would be a 6 star for sure.

I really love the app. Keep it up!

Edit 2: Sorry, I also had an issue uploading the video to my product page. I am using Wokiee and the video did not work at all.

December 9, 2019

UPDATE - Hey again! thanks so much for sharing your thoughts.
Great news, our next release will include the ability to upload images from external resources and even modifying it.
As for the extra slides, we'll definitely look into it!

Finally - as for the issue you mentioned, are you using an AdBlocker by any chance? If so, please check again if the video is playing, that issue was also fixed.
Please let us know otherwise.

***

Hey there, thanks for the review!
Tell us more about what could have been better, we're constantly adding more and more features and would love you to share your thoughts.
Thanks,