Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

Drops Of Glam

I like the app. I would like a bigger selaction of templates and music. That would enhance the experience.

MobiLights

A useful app to make the shot videos for promoting products or website, but the free version has limitations of customization, but the overall experience was good. Thanks.

Zygos In

YOU CAN MAKE VARIOUS VIDEOS VERY NICE APPLICATION AND MOSTLY FREE. VERY GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Canadian Birch Company

Its easy to use and you can get a great video done very easily. My only complaint? I can't seem to place this video anywhere in Shopify except in the Product catalog media whereas I would love to be able to put it on the Home page but I can't without a URL which with the FREE version of Promo.com I can't access the actual file for down load.

Born2Charm Boutique

I used this app to promote the launch of my boutique. It looked very professional and was easy to use. I am looking forward to additions of features like being able to promote multiple products in one video. Great App Overall!

March 21, 2021

Thanks for the review!
Our product team just sent you an email with instructions on how to create multiple products video. Let us know if it worked!
All the best,
Team Promo

Coctumland

des petits video pour la promo. c'est vraiement pas mal
je viens de commencer l'utilisation mais c'est bien

March 14, 2021

Merci pour les commentaires. Faites-nous savoir ce qui en fera un avis 5 étoiles. Tous mes vœux,

Promo d'équipe

jupitrends

Esta realmente bien, es muy aconsejable para hacer videos promocionales al instante, la recomendamos.

CrispyFreshClothing

need better music section but works great. Also changing the font color for the first slide was not able to change.

The Cannabish Club

Promo.com is awesome it has a great and easy to learn editor. One thing I wish was more music choices to truly make each video unique for the user. using them.

Clairac Krafts

Very good app. Helps me make nice videos for my store. Loads of templates to select from and it's also free. You can do a lot with promo video maker from marketing videos to social media content. However there's no option to download the video for later use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12