Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

Promo.com ‑ Promo Video Maker

by Promo.com

Create professional product videos in minutes!

1 review

Cover Koala

Great App. A little limited on what you can make in terms of video, but it's a get way to create quick product videos for social and product pages.

Edit: Things I would love to see added to this app.

The ability to add in photos. Currently, if you are making a product video, you can only import videos from that specific product. Having the ability to add in new images from upload or Shopify library would be ideal.

Another feature that would be great is the ability to add slides. Instead of being locked to 2-4 slides depending on the template you choose.

If you guys did that this app would be a 6 star for sure.

I really love the app. Keep it up!

Edit 2: Sorry, I also had an issue uploading the video to my product page. I am using Wokiee and the video did not work at all.

December 9, 2019

UPDATE - Hey again! thanks so much for sharing your thoughts.
Great news, our next release will include the ability to upload images from external resources and even modifying it.
As for the extra slides, we'll definitely look into it!

Finally - as for the issue you mentioned, are you using an AdBlocker by any chance? If so, please check again if the video is playing, that issue was also fixed.
Please let us know otherwise.

***

Hey there, thanks for the review!
Tell us more about what could have been better, we're constantly adding more and more features and would love you to share your thoughts.
Thanks,