Newsletters by Promo.ai

Newsletters by Promo.ai

by Promo.ai

Turn your latest content into stunning monthly newsletters

sohomum

simple to use. i'm not tech savvy at all but was able create a newsletter for my shop. customer support is amazing and quick to respond!

The Model Emporium

The App gave me a test email that looked just like my store, very nice but i think maybe a short free trial would be nice to be able to get feedback from customers.
I have adjusted my feedback because the App designer reached out and was very kind. Possibly make the small print clearer that its free to down load but not free to use for a trial run. Other than that excellent.

June 2, 2019

Thanks for providing us with feedback about your app experience.

We understand it can be frustrating to see the need to pay just before sending (especially when you have put time and effort into tweaking the newsletter design).

We are reviewing the user experience and pricing information in the app to try and resolve this going forward. We are also looking into ways we can provide more flexibility in pricing for customers (eg offering a free trial, money-back if no one clicks a link on your newsletters etc.)

At the moment, our free plan only allows you to design and create newsletters. This allows you to see what the newsletter will look like before you decide to send.

The main reason we need to charge to send out is to cover the costs. That is, we use a higher quality email service to send your emails as well as connect with third-party services (like Litmus) to check and ensure newsletters work across devices. We have designed our pricing packages based on the feedback of our community, so if you have further suggestions we are happy to hear them out and incorporate the feedback into the product.

Cheers

Adam

nobodyshop

"Great app, easy to use and install. Perfect to get newsletters sending out without needing to design or code anything. Outstanding support team. Highly recommend it!"

Sockies

Great app. It works exactly as described. Easy to use. Excellent customer service, fast response and great communication.