Newsletters by Promo.ai

Newsletters by Promo.ai

by Promo.ai

Turn your latest content into stunning monthly newsletters

A. e V. Shopping

L'ho appena provata, l'applicazione sembra semplice da usare e ben fatta: invia una news letter a tutti gli iscrittial tuo sito con offerte dei prodotti da te scelti; per inviare le mail comunque bisogna pagare.
Ma il prezzo è ridotto

September 17, 2019

Grazie per aver provato la nostra app, Arturo. Siamo davvero felici che ti piaccia utilizzare la nostra app. Se hai bisogno di aiuto, informa il nostro team e ti risponderemo rapidamente. Buona fortuna con il tuo sito Shopify.

Adamo

Ellie & Fig

This app is awful. It isn't compatible with use on a mobile device. I couldn't even click "next" from any of my four web browsers on my phone to proceed to create a newsletter.

Not only that, it's advertised as having a free plan available. Have fun wasting hours of your time creating a newsletter that even looks kind of aesthetically pleasing, only to click "send" and be told that you have to pay monthly.

There is no free plan.

August 26, 2019

Hi Mackenzie,

Thanks again for the feedback. In response, we've made a number of changes to improve functionality, including:

1. Redesign large parts of the mobile experience to fix a number of the issues and make editing easier.
2. Free plans now allow you to download and send the newsletter for free via any email platform of your choice (including MailChimp, Gmail etc).
3. Pricing now starts from as low as $3 / month (if you want us to send newsletters for you). If you want to send the newsletters yourself, it's free!

We've also added a number of other features like more customization options, automatic importing of logos and details from your Shopify store.

I'm not sure if this will change your mind but thought I'd share some of the progress made with the app.

Thanks,

Prosperous Lake Soap Co.

I just used this app for the first time to send out my newsletter - at the download stage and even beyond that I thought I was getting a free app that adds on to my shopify site but once i was ready to publish I realized the cost would be $9/mth USD which is about $12 CND per month, this is a bit more than I wanted to pay but after corresponding with the developer I have a good understanding of what they are trying to do for customers. I am going to keep this one going for a few months and see if it suits my needs. The resulting newsletter that I created looks really good and the connection with the developer was very positive.

July 18, 2019

Thanks, we really appreciate the feedback Jackie. As discussed, a number of the features you mentioned have been added to our roadmap and we are hoping to get a few of them live for you shortly.

In regards to pricing, a large chunk of the cost is put into email delivery services to ensure newsletters arrive in your customer's inboxes (and don't end up in spam). Our challenge is to find ways of reducing our costs over time to allow us to pass on some of these savings to customers. Until then, we are looking at ways of offering more pricing options like discounted yearly plans that might help the more price-conscious store owners.

Ultimately, our goal is to try and deliver a few extra sales every month making the cost of our app profitable in the long run.

Thanks again,

RN Pearl Parties

Super simple to set up and send out our first email, we will see how it does, but I have high hopes for this app so far! Keep up the awesome work :)

July 4, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We’re so glad you liked the newsletter - we think it looks great too! Looking forward to seeing it contribute website traffic and return customers to your store over the next couple of months.

Fone King

Super simple to use, great analytics, it mirrored my store in a few clicks and helped drive some real traffic to the site. Happily recommended.

July 4, 2019

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Thanks also for the feedback and feature requests you have contributed. We love to hear how the product is being used and how we can expand it to suit our user's needs.

The Silver Root

Very user friendly, easy to navigate and even faster to design and send! I had a question about my open rate and Adam was very responsive and helpful, his email replies were literally in minutes time! Giles, one of the Co-Founders has been a delight to communicate with as well providing me with solutions to my inquiries and assisting me every single step of the way! If you're looking for an app that will get you going in a flash, look no further- and with such a helpful team, I doubt you'll ever encounter an issue/question they won't be able to resolve.

sohomum

simple to use. i'm not tech savvy at all but was able create a newsletter for my shop. customer support is amazing and quick to respond!

The Model Emporium

The App gave me a test email that looked just like my store, very nice but i think maybe a short free trial would be nice to be able to get feedback from customers.
I have adjusted my feedback because the App designer reached out and was very kind. Possibly make the small print clearer that its free to down load but not free to use for a trial run. Other than that excellent.

June 2, 2019

Thanks for providing us with feedback about your app experience.

We understand it can be frustrating to see the need to pay just before sending (especially when you have put time and effort into tweaking the newsletter design).

We are reviewing the user experience and pricing information in the app to try and resolve this going forward. We are also looking into ways we can provide more flexibility in pricing for customers (eg offering a free trial, money-back if no one clicks a link on your newsletters etc.)

At the moment, our free plan only allows you to design and create newsletters. This allows you to see what the newsletter will look like before you decide to send.

The main reason we need to charge to send out is to cover the costs. That is, we use a higher quality email service to send your emails as well as connect with third-party services (like Litmus) to check and ensure newsletters work across devices. We have designed our pricing packages based on the feedback of our community, so if you have further suggestions we are happy to hear them out and incorporate the feedback into the product.

Cheers

nobodyshop

"Great app, easy to use and install. Perfect to get newsletters sending out without needing to design or code anything. Outstanding support team. Highly recommend it!"

Sockies

Great app. It works exactly as described. Easy to use. Excellent customer service, fast response and great communication.