Newsletters by Promo.ai

Newsletters by Promo.ai

by Promo.ai

Easy email marketing. Epic email templates. Excellent support.

konobe.shop

Hi, as a newbie I needed an app that 1) was free, 2) easy to use. I definitely got that from this app. I got a range of templates, that were really easy to edit, and they looked great. Highly recommend for newbie's dealing with information overload, and/or learning on the run. A very simply but satisfactory app. Thank you

September 7, 2020

Thanks for the lovely review. We're super happy to hear that the app was easy to use and you loved the template designs. Good luck with your store!

Bad Words Boutique

It's easy to use. The monthly subscription isn't too high....i appreciate that because I'm just starting this business.

August 31, 2020

Hey hey! Thanks for the review. It's awesome to hear that you're finding the product so easy to use. Good luck with your new business! We're excited to see it grow 🚀

GlamourHippy

Super easy to use and extremely helpful. Love having the preview option to edit. I will continue to use this for my shops email blasts!

August 17, 2020

Hey there!

Love it! Great to hear you're finding the product super easy to use. Feel free to reach out via support if we can help in anyway :)

Aromama Apothecary

I love how easy this app is to use. As someone who knows a little bit about computers, it's nice to have something that's smooth and simple. Love this app!

July 25, 2020

Hey there,

Thanks for the kind works and we're really happy that you're finding the app easy to use... that's our goal, to make email marketing as easy as possible.

We're always on hand to help if you need us too.

Waveys LLC

I used this app to help me send out newsletters. I liked the designs it offered and how it gave me easy access to send to all my subscribers.

July 20, 2020

Hey there,

Thanks for the review! We're pumped to see that Promo is working wonders for you and that you love our funky designs!

We're always on hand to help if you need anything... or just want to say hello :)

Bebikini Swim

Great app for beginner shops. Newsletter sends and the template is easy to use but kinda dated... def needs better layouts.

June 30, 2020

Thanks for the review and feedback! We're happy that the product is working well for you. We're working on more templates and better layouts so watch this space 🚀

Animated Apparel Company

Thank you all for making this app. We were looking for an email solution for a while. Now that we can add custom images, this app is even better! Thanks again from a happy retailer.

June 30, 2020

You're more than welcome and thanks for the kind words. If there's anything we can do to help don't hesitate to reach out.

ukelelelunch

I use this app to regularly send newsletters to my clients and the overall process is quick, and easy, yet gives a professional looking newsletter.
I have also contacted support to ask how some features work and they have been prompt with their response and more than helpful.

March 25, 2020

Thanks guys for the lovely review guys! We're glad to hear that Promo is saving you time and helping you send amazing newsletters!
Feel free to reach out if there's anything else we can help with :)

Charlotte's Beauty Boutique

I used this app and it was very helpful and easy to use. Looking forward to using it & learning more.

March 11, 2020

Thanks guys! If you need any help learning the product feel free to reach out via our support channel. We're excited to see how it works out for you!

TickleTrunkClub

So far so good! It's simple and effective. Layout and design looks great. Opted for the 5$ option to avoid sending it ourselves, I think its worth it.

March 11, 2020

Great to hear you're loving the product! We always around to help if you need any support too. Good luck with your store :)

Previous 1 3