Newsletters by Promo.ai

Newsletters by Promo.ai

by Promo.ai

Turn your latest content into stunning monthly newsletters

Bebikini Swim

Great app for beginner shops. Newsletter sends and the template is easy to use but kinda dated... def needs better layouts.

June 30, 2020

Thanks for the review and feedback! We're happy that the product is working well for you. We're working on more templates and better layouts so watch this space 🚀

Animated Apparel Company

Thank you all for making this app. We were looking for an email solution for a while. Now that we can add custom images, this app is even better! Thanks again from a happy retailer.

June 30, 2020

You're more than welcome and thanks for the kind words. If there's anything we can do to help don't hesitate to reach out.

ukelelelunch

I use this app to regularly send newsletters to my clients and the overall process is quick, and easy, yet gives a professional looking newsletter.
I have also contacted support to ask how some features work and they have been prompt with their response and more than helpful.

March 25, 2020

Thanks guys for the lovely review guys! We're glad to hear that Promo is saving you time and helping you send amazing newsletters!
Feel free to reach out if there's anything else we can help with :)

Charlotte's Beauty Boutique

I used this app and it was very helpful and easy to use. Looking forward to using it & learning more.

March 11, 2020

Thanks guys! If you need any help learning the product feel free to reach out via our support channel. We're excited to see how it works out for you!

TickleTrunkClub

So far so good! It's simple and effective. Layout and design looks great. Opted for the 5$ option to avoid sending it ourselves, I think its worth it.

March 11, 2020

Great to hear you're loving the product! We always around to help if you need any support too. Good luck with your store :)

WALLY`S FASHION

Update... Great app.. you can send nice emails to your customers

March 4, 2020

Thanks guys! We're really glad you love the product and that it's saving you so much time! Feel free to reach out if there's anything we can help you with.

The Texas Flamingo

Awesome so far! This is going to change the way I send newsletters no more countless hours sending them myself!

January 27, 2020

Thanks for the review, it means a lot and we're really happy you're enjoying the app! Let us know if you have any questions 👍

Essential Serenitys

I love that its simple and a great app to start with. Need to play with it more, but just enjoy its simplicity.

January 27, 2020

Thanks guys, great to have you on board :)

Devaney Creations

I've had complaints that the newsletters have been sent to the spam box or haven't been received at all.

January 27, 2020

Hi, thanks for the review and sorry to hear you're having issues with spam. We monitor our delivery rates very closely and do everything within our power to make sure emails hit your customer inboxes. Unfortunately sometimes email service providers will mark messages as spam for a variety of reasons. Please try testing different content and subject lines to increase your delivery rate. If you do receive spam reports from your customers please ask them to mark the messages as "Not Junk Email" as this will help the email service provider identify legitimate messages from your store. We're here to help if you have any more questions :)

KK Fitness Gear

This app creates easy and cool newsletters for cheap. Made my newsletters way easier and seems to be effective.

January 27, 2020

Awesome to hear, thanks KK Fitness Gear!

Previous 1 3