Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

To Delivery

This App is awesome, easy to use, i strongly recommend it ...!!!
it has a lot of fractures that can make your store unique

Berlioza

I used this app for promotional pop up. It is a free app and works well! Thanks to the developers who made sure we can have access to such a tool which helps in achieving our marketing goals!

OPTIVEN

This is a great app! It has helped me promote discounts in an easy way. It would be nice if I could decide to place the promotion widget on a separate page and the popup on another.

GC Natural USA

It is great app. really love the feature. By adding this app, it helped our online store to let customers know about currently on going promotion. Thanks a lot!

Ontario Popping Corn

Great app, easy to use! I downloaded it and within 15 minutes I had a popup that looked great and helped my store.

Swinkl

Is gratis en doet wat hij moet doen. Niet vele gratis app zijn zo goed! Well done secomapp. Met vriendelijke groeten Swinkl.eu

El Greco Miniatures Ltd.

Just added this on today and works like a dream. Has many different uses and adaptable to all templates and needs.

viceversaboutique

I used this app to popup an informative message to my customer. Really nice! I like the fact that is really customizable to my needs.

DNR WHEELS PTE LTD

Prompt reply

WISAKI ONLINE STORE

Great App. I used to it to grab more attention on, and promote the products I wanted to move real fast. Great Job!