4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective sales promotion and discount communication capabilities. Its easy setup, user-friendly interface, and customizable templates are highly valued. A key feature is the ability to trigger popups by specific products or events, which has positively impacted sales and conversions. The support team is praised for their efficient problem-solving. The free plan is particularly beneficial for new or small businesses.

February 10, 2024

Ryan was amazing, and you guys answered my question so fast, even though it turned out to be silly (sorry!). I honestly thought I would have to wait a while, but nope, you guys are on it! I appreciate you! You were very helpful.

ContentPreneur Biz Shop
4 months using the app
February 20, 2024

I'm new to Shopify, and as a novice building my store, I've been very happy with this app. The app still has room to grow, which is exciting, but they also incl xlnt popups for free - Ty! Most importantly, I'm very happy with support, which is critically impt, as client promo problems must be resolved promptly, or it could quickly result in a countless number of angry clients.

TMD Essentials
7 months using the app
February 5, 2024

Brian was very helpful and solved our issue. We didn't have to follow any complicated instructions, he took the issue in his hands and solved it for us. Thank you!

FoodCraft Online Store
Hong Kong SAR
About 2 years using the app
April 8, 2024

Good app to create basic popups. Very nice support!!

Garmatel
Portugal
3 months using the app
January 24, 2024

Occasionally encountered technical problems which prompted us to contact Support Team a few times so that itself is a little negative. Though, Support Team responded to us promptly each time and resolved the issue in a timely manner, so we shall continue to use the app at least until we find better one.

aya-aiba
Japan
2 months using the app
April 11, 2024

Pretty simple app to use. Quickly to create, edit and push live! Support team is also great! I had an issue with discounts, Brian resolved this in 10 minutes. Absolutely awesome!

Hóstra

Majable
France
About 23 hours using the app
February 7, 2024

We had a very specific requirement which this App met. Their team is very professional, responded in timely matter and went above and beyond to address the issues and fixed them.

NYDHI RETAIL STORE
1 day using the app
April 11, 2024

Swift support!

45R Global
Japan
8 months using the app
April 12, 2024

Very smooth and helpful chat with Brian. He was able to assist with the issues I had. Thanks POP up promotion..

TAZInternational