Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Mudchutney

Absolutely brilliant!! Really simple to use but looks great on my site, uncluttered, no annoying branding. I can't thank you enough, this app has literally removed a TON of stress by allowing me to very easily communicate to my customers about COVID-19. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Goods Of Japan

well it works and it is free, so I can't complain, I am using it to keep my site visitors entertained :)

BootyToots

I have finally found something that is so easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do with zero issues!

Luxury Diaz

great!! love it ! will recommend this to others ,worth the try..hope others take advantage of this app

Trending Shop 🛒

Hood app. Thanks you! <3
Easy to use and create promos and other marketing stuff. :)
Thanks! :)))

raveshthebrand

thanks for making my life easier shopify . With little R n D i am able to set up things on my own. Just set up Pop up message using ypur third party tools

The Wholesome Table

Exactly what we're looking for. Easy to use and create promos and other marketing stuff. I hope to get more templates in the future.

Diverso.world

Super easy. I love it Excellent app when you do not have any club how to sep up a a simple pop up..

unicares

Very good plugin, which is very helpful to me. My other sites will install this plugin, thank you very much

Handy Travel

It works like a clock! I was looking for an app to promote sales, I wanted a banner to pop up and say "Stop! If you buy now you get a discount" and I found a perfect and easy-to-use app. Thank you, developer!