Secomapp: Promotion Popup

Secomapp: Promotion Popup

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

mdcomerce

After trying 5 different apps, this is the only one that was able to provide me with the specific type of pop up I was needing for my website.

Celia Dee

Easy to use. Fast and professional courteous support service. the solution I was looking for. thank you

Coffee Shop Universal

Personally I hate popups, I find them obstrusive and annoying. But I found that a popup was the only solution for my problem and this App is free, extremely easy to install and use. The blank template fits my needs perfectly. I have installed it on all my Shopify stores.

Rugged-Phones Canada

Grateful to have found you and I can actually do it myself, don't need a IT degree!! Thanks so very much!!

Modern K9

Easy to use, and works well. We would recommend this app for sure. It did exactly as promised, which is great for a free app.

Addice Inc

Very great app, easy to use and did an excellent job of notifying our customers of our promotion. Keep it up guys!

Sofra Home

I love how simple and easy it is to use. It helps me create a pop up announcement on my site which makes it easier to convey important promotional messages to my customers. Only thing I'd like for it to have is more customisation on how the pop up looks especially the font choices to suit my site.

Oak Park Home & Hardware

I wanted something that was basic, didn't "require" much tech knowledge to use, and was free. This fits the bill! In the future, if I find the need, I will upgrade.

Bolpromex

Worthless, BASIC options like changing the text for days, minutes (other language) its simple not there.... This is NOT FREE as it will cost your time, which you will waste after finding out BASIC! options are "sorry not available", support is worthless for what it matters.

Clinkorz

Would love if there was just a pop up option for in store notifications. As a small business owner and artist, I like to give updates like store closings without taking my store down completely. Having a more blank template would be super helpful for delay announcements and vacation modes!