SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

NYBKUSA

This app is great! It helped me do exactly what I wanted (upload an image that would 'popup' whenever a customer visited our website) and it was easy to figure out, easy to install and easy to use overall.

curvecart

bestProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Max's Eco Friends

I really like this app for a variety of reasons. It is very simple to use and has a variety of features. I have used it twice now. First, I used it to promote a sale I ran and it converted a significant amount of my current customers for a product to a higher priced item. Second, I am currently using the app for a disclaimer to all my customers that I will not be able to ship the month of december and new orders coming in will have to wait. I like that regardless of what page they land on I can have it set to pop up automatically.

The reason for 4 stars is the limited amount of templates. It seems all the templates are strictly promotion based where, as I mentioned above, there are other uses for a message to pop up. For example, it would be nice to have a template that allows you to pop up a message asking customers to leave a review if they're satisfied, read your terms and conditions of shipping, read your about us page if you want more people to for whatever reason, etc etc. The list goes on for the other reasons you would want people to read something first on your page.

All in all I like the app and recommend it.

goooone

非常に素晴らしいアプリです!少し操作に困りましたがサポートがしっかりしているのですぐに解決しました。ありがとうございます!これが無料で利用ができるとは驚きです。有料の方も試してみたいという気持ちになりました。

BESTA

Pretty user-friendly app with attractive popups. One feature it is missing (which was present in the app I used previously, which was dropped from Shopify), is the ability to copy an existing popup. This means whenever you need to create a new popup, you either have to start over from scratch or edit an existing popup. This basic functionality (replicating popups) should be added to the app asap.

Vel-Oh

Great little app here. I had a slight stumbling block with customizing this pop-up and linking it to certain pages. Support were amazing and fixed this within one hour for me. Loved the fact that they kept me in the loop, and for a free app, their support is awesome!

dogsdarling

This is great to increase your conversion rate for free. It is highly customizable and really drives sales. Thanks

Yaya Maria's

Awesome popups that work great for taking blog visitors to the store or product page. Highly recommended app for any site!

overstocktarget

I started using today. I will eventually know better once customers start reacting to it. Sometime they frown at popups. Thanks anyways!

Vapingue PsYVaP

Merci en France serait encore mieux merci beaucoup pour votre réponse rapide a bientôt PsY-VaP vous