SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

MagCase.Store

Very ez to use and follow! I recommend it to everyone as many free pop up apps are not so user friendly and are quite complicated

Love Token US

For a FREE app, you really can't complain about anything. It does exactly what you need it to and has some great customizations and tweaks to make it work for you. We use this all the time to:

- Have a POPUP on our site every 3-5 min to remind customers about a sale in cased they missed it featured on the homepage
- Have a POPUP to display a coupon code for sitewide promotions

My CNB Shop

I needed a pop-up notification to let my shoppers know that our company when order fulfillment would cease for the holidays, and this was exactly what I needed. I'm not coding- or design-savvy at all, and this app is very easy to use! I look forward to using it for actual promotions in the future!!

wristhetics

Easy to use and very intuitive! Definitely a need for everyone. upping my conversions and keeping my users engaged.

The Ring Pendant

First , I would like to thank you for the free app. We are happy and satisfied working with it to attract buyers. The app is very simple to use and do recommend it for any website

CUP O FLORA

A nice app with a straightforward interface which can be used for various purposes. I used it to let customers know about our Christmas shutdown and other announcements.

FlavoursStore

Good free app. It is very simple to use and has a variety of features. I used it to promote a event.

ROKGALIYA

Good free app. Better if there are more pop up type (flyout, banner, bar) & more detail in designing template.

I Am Jeii

It's easy to use and figure out...Conveniently placed and well planned. I have faced no problems with it so far..

Auto Finesse Canada

I use the app for my business and it is great, easy to use and make performing adds fun. Highly recommended for business needs