Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Highway 61 Appliance Parts

So far I love it! Works great for up selling and for exit coupon codes. That is all i have done with it so far

POLOLIFE

So easy. I used it to create a Sitewide Preorder announcement and offer. Exactly what I needed for my new store.

Khadiza Electricals

WoW, This app gave me exactly what I was searching for. Thank You very much. I hope the app will remain free forever. :). The support is also excellent. They fulfill all the requests fast.

theamazingtoycompany.com

Nice easy and simple, what more could you ask for. The templates are also very nice. highly recommended,

Ritos Loja Mística Virtual

Ainda vou testar melhor mas até o momento está de parabéns! Muito obrigado pela ferramenta, leve e bastante customizável

Block 4 Elements

I like this app, this is my 1st time! It makes it easy to navigate and guides you through. I want to learn more.

Crestmarket

Thank you so much for such an amazing application.So far I am not having any problems at all.Appreciated

BSSA

This app is effective & easy to use. I was also provided great assistance from the customer support team.

Mettalusso Love + Luxury

Has totally performed easily and wonderfully for my home page promotional pop up! would recommend. easy to use.

Sun Pads

AMAZING. THIS APP IS A GOD SEND. WITH ALL THE YEARS OF RETAIL AND MERCHANDISING THAT i HAVE, I UNDERSTAND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF A WELL PLACED PROMOTION