SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Americansupplementsuk

Service was outstanding and when I didn’t know what to do, Brian was on hand to log into my shop with restricted capacity to make sure the pop up worked great for mobiles. Give this App an install, it’s basic but works great.

Casinetto

Location United Arab Emirates

A great app to display popups to cross-promote. The support from the developers is also quick to iron out any issues and develop features to optimise them further. I would recommend this app for anyone looking at options for page-specific, customer-specific & other cross-selling popups

Dr. Brown's Türkiye

Location Turkey
Time spent using app 36 minutes

I was looking for a Pop-up apps. I wanted a simple one and secomapp already has this. So it's perfect and free. Thanks

my-lily.ru

Location Russia

Needed a popup to tell my clients about free shipping, this FREE app gave me what I wanted in less than 10 minutes. There is space for improvments indeed, but the great support and the zero cost make it a 5 stars for sure.

VandelayBrands

Location India
Time spent using app 26 minutes

took me not even ten mins to set this up, pretty great and easy - a noob like me was able to do it so fast with good enough options for customization

iGOshopping Store.

Location Spain

I made an easy popup by collection. That's what I was looking for. Thanks. Works very well on mobile.

brealseasoning

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to create popups for my website. They have amazing customer service! They responded to my email right away and got the issue resolved.

Uttariya

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app for pop up features. Using since last month. it help me a lot for promoting offers. I can do all what i need. Thanks Team

mtcfarm

I used the app announce a discount offer. It works great! I like they offer many different uses and templates.

Variegated Plants

Time spent using app 35 minutes

Really good! Very user friendly and simple. Exactly what I was looking for. They could improve on the fonts and templates for people who can't code, but nothing really drastic.