SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

Price: Free
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 15, 2021

I used this app and i am Very good result, thanks Secomapp ......................................................................................................................................................................

BIO NETTOYAGE
Belgium
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 13, 2021

After trying 5 different apps, this is the only one that was able to provide me with the specific type of pop up I was needing for my website.

mdcomerce
Time spent using app: 8 months
December 31, 2020

Easy to use. Fast and professional courteous support service. the solution I was looking for. thank you

Celia Dee
Israel
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited December 30, 2020

Personally I hate popups, I find them obstrusive and annoying. But I found that a popup was the only solution for my problem and this App is free, extremely easy to install and use. The blank template fits my needs perfectly. I have installed it on all my Shopify stores.

Coffee Shop Universal
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 29, 2020

Grateful to have found you and I can actually do it myself, don't need a IT degree!! Thanks so very much!!

Rugged-Phones Canada
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 29, 2020

Easy to use, and works well. We would recommend this app for sure. It did exactly as promised, which is great for a free app.

Modern K9
Time spent using app: 30 days
December 28, 2020

Very great app, easy to use and did an excellent job of notifying our customers of our promotion. Keep it up guys!

Addice Inc
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 19, 2020

I love how simple and easy it is to use. It helps me create a pop up announcement on my site which makes it easier to convey important promotional messages to my customers. Only thing I'd like for it to have is more customisation on how the pop up looks especially the font choices to suit my site.

Sofra Home
Time spent using app: 33 minutes
December 14, 2020

I wanted something that was basic, didn't "require" much tech knowledge to use, and was free. This fits the bill! In the future, if I find the need, I will upgrade.

Oak Park Home & Hardware
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 5, 2020

Very intuitive and easy to use! Really useful and very flexible. Still experimenting with app but so far so great!

mf tshirt company