SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

SmartPopup: Promotion Popup

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Shop With Shanti Inc.

JUST ADDED THIS APP NEEDS TO PROVE IN ORDER TO WRITE ACCURATE REVIEW. SO FAR GOOD.............................................

LifeArt Cabinetry

I used this app to display a promotion popup, and it's really working well. I'd suggest this app to other website as well

SS&E Sales

I just needed an informational message to pop up as the user enters their shopping cart. This app worked like a charm. I know it can do a lot more, but it got the job done well!

Drugačna darila

I use this app and it's perfect! :) It's very simple to use. It's free. I write this because I really like the app. :) I recommend it. I use it on www.drugacna-darila.si go to my page and try to leave it then you see how it works.

DIFF'ALLEN

super top je le recommande vivement.Le meilleur application de pop up.De plus ergonomie est super top

Clezu

Fabuloso, tiene buen uso para la escasez de tiempo y mejora de las ventas. ¡Además te permite ampliar los importes de los pedidos!

TrueVoice Communications

Fantastic and easy to use and love the idea that it stays in the shopify app dont have to leave my site. Thank you

Sleep Zone

Really easy to use, and love the templates a lot, and I can flavor the apperance and functions by editting the HTML code, which makes this even stronger! Love it!

Axa Lock Center- Todo en puertas contra incendios, cerraduras digitales, chapas de alta seguridad, candados, bisagras, cajas fuertes, herrajes y herramientas.

this app is the best forme, it is hlpme in my promotions that i have in my shop, i recomended this app 1000000%

Silk Phoenix

Would like to see an option to remove the shop now button. If the code is applied automatically, the button is misleading and redundant. App was easy to install and use and I like it.