Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Autumn Dusk Spirits

This app does exactly what I need it to do. You can't beat the price - obviously! Am really happy I found it!

Zao Makeup Australia Retail Store

I really love this app. I discovered it and it exactly matches my expectations. It's easy to use and straight forward.Thanks !!

KeywebcoShop

Great App! It's easy to do. It works well so far and I am looking forward to making a video greeting.

fashionsboutigue.com

I love this app it dose what it says its magic thank you secomapp.keep it up the good work.l like apps like these

ANIMALIA

LOVE IT, THANK YOU SO MUCH. You can create beautiful pop ups for your store and is really for free.

bias india

Smooth, hassle-free popups that can be customized according to needs. Thanks, guys! I use it to create not just popups but notes for customers

CerakoteCeramics

Great little app for adding greater control over your Shopify promotional popups. Very intuitive and easy to use. Would definitely recommend to others.

Whistling Yarns

We've just started using this app. Created 1 pop up. So far its been extremely user-friendly, simple & non-complicated. Hopefully we'll be using it a lot more in the future.

Classic Horror Shop

So easy to use. Using it in two stores and have no issues with it. Thank you so much for making things for people that can't afford expensive apps!

Pomalo Vibes Worldwide

This is a must have app for anybody who wants to work with pop-ups. I used to pay for another prior to finding this one, now using only this one. 5/5