Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

pookyyaccount

Very Good app. would recommend everyone to use this. its free app and help in boosting my sales. well done.

Flawless by Madame J

I used this app and works perfectly in my store. I would definitely recommend this to others too. I created a pop-up for free shipping too for my store.

Big Sale Amazon

This app is great and easy to modify it or design it....I am looking for results as it does what it suppose to do...

La Fauxmagerie

Brilliant app :) So helpful and easy to use. The most fiddly bit is getting your colour palette right, but I'm hoping I can use my first pop up as a template for the rest to skip finding the colours next time. Thumbs up!

Nattura Monterrey

I like how easy it is to enable popup by secomapp and the impact it has with all my clients and new prospect.

SafePal Wallet

Very convenient, just use 1 min to finish all the settings! Recommend it! LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Buffalo Soldier T-Shirt Store

easy to install...was able to use in seconds after the installation...Hope it can produce more sales.

mixmywholestyle

I love it easy and great ............................................................................................. .......

ScribbleWall

Amazing! It just WORKS :-)
Installed without any issues, worked with our theme with no tweaking. Very easy to set up a pop-up.

Quali

Nice app and super good support! App does exactly what I want (and more) and support is super quick. In less 24 hours they fixed my problem!