Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Beauty Plaza

I use this app for doing summer sale promotion. This is my couples time to run promotion for different seasons. So easy and smart to edit. .. Very good for now ,really services the purpose. and also it is free to use . Thanks a lot ....

Fitness Spunky

Such a awesome New letter Pop up. i really enjoy and easy to integrated with aweber. most think is that it is free to use. thanks team

Yehlo.pk!

This is a pretty useful app, a must have app for any shopify store. We have to run a lot of promotions for different occasions and it really serves the purpose. The best part is IT IS FREE :)

Molly Malone's Boutique

This app is super easy to use and gives you step by step instructions. Definitely recommend using this app.

Hair_Wigs4u

THIS APP IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS. EASY TO USE. AND I WAS ABLE TO PROMOTE MY SPECIAL OFFER WITH SUCCESS.

Digibag Store

Great app for adding promo codes and also very useful for newly launched websites.... Also nice support....

MAYASHA

Happy to use. It's free and auto guiding helps to navigate and learn easily. There is alway scope for betterment.

Nautical Kart

Excellent app.I was able to boost sales by passing on important information to my customers and making them loyal to my brand.Thanks to team Secomapp and its members for providing such an useful app.

Salt Breeze

I use this up to feature any specials/sales/events in my store. Very easy to use and set up. Love it! I wish i could change "shop now" to other CTAs.

IDEAL para tu Cuerpo

Es una Excelente app pero deberian mejor mas en la optimización ya que se demora un poco lo demas es perfecto