Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

HomeCareWholesale

The Coming Soon app was the only app that was suitable for exactly what. wanted to accomplish. It has a built-in countdown clock to build launch & drop anticipation.

This is the ideal app for store who want to have go dark between 'limited edition'...

Infinite Air Track

This app is very amazing and it is good for advertising, let try it for you and it would very good for your shop

ellie&isaiah

This app was super easy to intergrate to my shopify store for exactly what I was looking for.
It's definitely a basic app, however fully customizable. Personally, I think simplicity outbeats over decorative. (Unless of course, that's what you're going for, and for that...to each their own). Would I recommend this to anyone else? Of course I would! :)

Indiabuysonline

This app is really easy to use and does the job for me. absolute 5 star for beautiful popups no bs. Thanks for making it free.

GoldenGemFinds

First time doing a pop up discounts, very easy to follow with instructions! Also very easy to understand what's going on and how to change the outlook of the ad. Thanks!

Zori World

Great app. A small cute and pretty button! Start ups are always looking for something to save costs and for a free app this is great

Wellnessmaroc

I am using this app to communicate promotions with my customers. Love it.
Very easy to set up, provide many templates, Thank you.

Vapify MX

This is very good I could create and publish my first promotion in no more than 10 minutes, its one of few tools where you have an idea and the tool does exactly what you want, and more. Thanks.

Gorgeous You

This app is so easy to use,simple to steps to follow and pop us is up and running.I love it and definitely would recommend it.

AKAY

I used this app to use a promotion pop up for my site, liked the app because it is free and easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48