Promotion Popup by Secomapp

Promotion Popup by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Reduce abandoned carts and promote all significant event

Khadiza Electricals

WoW, This app gave me exactly what I was searching for. Thank You very much. I hope the app will remain free forever. :)

theamazingtoycompany.com

Nice easy and simple, what more could you ask for. The templates are also very nice. highly recommended,

Ritos Loja Mística Virtual

Ainda vou testar melhor mas até o momento está de parabéns! Muito obrigado pela ferramenta, leve e bastante customizável

Crestmarket

Thank you so much for such an amazing application.So far I am not having any problems at all.Appreciated

BSSA

This app is effective & easy to use. I was also provided great assistance from the customer support team.

Mettalusso Love + Luxury

Has totally performed easily and wonderfully for my home page promotional pop up! would recommend. easy to use.

Sun Pads

AMAZING. THIS APP IS A GOD SEND. WITH ALL THE YEARS OF RETAIL AND MERCHANDISING THAT i HAVE, I UNDERSTAND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF A WELL PLACED PROMOTION

21 MooD

The best app for building up your ecommerce website. i recomand it to anybody need to promote his products.

Unique Vintage Jewelry Boutique

GREAT
cool
awesome app so far if I could uuse it, it would be even cooler, just saying, its a good one all in all !

Hogar de Cristo

Very nice app. Worked 100% for our shop. We looked at other solutions and this one is the best one. Recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39