Proofer Proof Management

Gracefully manage your custom order proofs

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Your Film Poster

Brilliant app! After a year of sending out proofs via email with dropbox links we switched to Proofer Proof. Nick managed to made some personalized adjustments for us, and we linked it via Zapier to our order management platform, and so far it works perfectly! The custom service and GREAT communication by Nick is outstanding and, honestly, that made the difference for us, as we required some manual work and had quite a few questions. Can't recommend it enough. 5 stars! Thanks!!

Sweet Backflip

At first, I thought Proofer might be unnecessary because I was only doing a handful of proofs per week and could track them via email -- well, easily enough that the added cost didn't seem worth it. But then, oh boy. An influencer shared one of my products on Instagram and I received 300 orders in about 12 hours. It would've been unmanageable without this app. In fact, of all the apps my store has, this is the one that single-handedly saved my sanity. The meta tags were especially useful because I could find all the "proof_accepted" orders and get them out of the way. Plus, it helps my my shop look as if there's more than one person sitting at a dining table working through everything.

Pawfect Face 頑友繪

Great app! A life-saver for my store! Nick was very helpful and provided better solutions than my expectation for my store. Thank you!!

Canvastry

I have never reviewed an app on Shopify and we have used many. This app is amazing & support is fast and helpful. Prior to using Proofer we were sending emails for every proof and many of them were getting lost in inboxes. This app has saved us more time than any other app. Highly highly recommend.

Avatart

The app is brill, worth every penny, but one think is even better: the absolutely amazing customer service. Nick was extremely helpful when I needed help, he did everything to give me a solution to my complex problems. Thanks for that again!

Pictum

Awesome and very useful app for our business model. The developper was very, VERY responsive and helpful and that means gold when choosing an app. If you need one, get this one, you won't be disappointed :)

Silver Dollar Candle Co

Nick at Shop Fox has consistently and reliably gone above and beyond to not only provide great support but tailor the product to my needs. Nothing has been too much work or too much effort and the app itself is perfect for our specific use case now. I have truly never had such a good experience from any company, let alone a software developer. Thank you for creating a great app to begin with but more-over tailoring it to specifically work for our requirements.

My Guest Book

BRILLIANT app which is going to save me heaps of time across my two stores. If you make custom products and send your customers proofs you need this app. All the emails around the proofing process moves from your inbox to your shopify dashboard which saves me sooo much time. Nick the developer is amazing nothing is too much trouble, super helpful and responsive. Have been looking for an app like this for years and this ticks all the boxes. Thanks again.

Tee Guru USA

Nick is extremely helpful and very responsive. We've just downloaded the app and are looking forward to using it in our store.

SlayThyName

We don't know what we would do without Proofer! The developer Nick is always willing to help and continuously improving the app. Highly recommend if you need to send proofs to your client for verification!