Proofer Proof Management

Proofer Proof Management | Reviews

by ShopFox

Gracefully manage your custom order proofs

1 review

Newrome Press

I installed the app but never placed an order. After the trial period was up, I opened the app and received threatening message that they would start charging me $50 / month because I was outside the trial period, even though they have plans starting at $10 a month. This is the message I received, "Since you processed more orders in the last month than what's included in our free plan, I'd kindly ask you to upgrade your account to our $49.99/mo plan if you'd like to continue using Proofer…" I never placed a single order. Strange business practice.

August 30, 2021

Hi there, thanks for your review! It sounds like you're confusing a few things, I'm happy to clear that up :)!

1) The app has a 14-day free trial period. After the trial runs out, the app is deactivated. You aren't charged anything automatically. If you want to continue using the app, you would have to upgrade your account.

2) It's not possible to "place an order" via the app? I'm not sure what you're referring to, there.

3) The pricing tiers are based on the number of orders a store receives per month. That way, smaller stores get a discount, and larger stores (who place more strain on our infrastructure) pay more.

Hope this helps!